SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Schedules, download recorded shows & discussion. Address: radio.extreme-games.net
By LeRaldo
do you want a tissue? you should be happy that radio is even up at all.
Pennington wrote:eg radio is sucking some serious marbles right now... get some people that can host people like myself it's not that hard to entertain
*[customer service jingle music starts]*

Dear loyal listener,

Thankyou for posting your feedback about egradio. We are continually taking steps to improve our service, which is run by a small group of unpaid volunteers for the benefit of the Extreme Games community!

I understand you applied to be a radio host, but was an unsuccesful applicant. Visitors to this forum voted: Yes: 16 No: 48.

Here are the clips you supplied:
http://timetorush.com/egradio/pennington2.mp3
http://timetorush.com/egradio/pennington.wav

If you would like to re-apply for a position, I recommend that you send an alternative clip to us - perhaps sounding a little more "awake". Please read the requirements and rules of being a radio host here:
http://www.extreme-games.net/forum/ftopic7961.html

I note that over 90% of applicants who apply are succesful!. It is not that difficult to meet the benchmark

The feedback we appreciate most is of a constructive nature, rather than "sucking some serious marbles". Please send a private message to me if you feel more comfortable.

Thankyou for your feedback and have a nice day!

*[customer service jingle music ends]*
By brainlaw.
holy crap the first sound clip is crap :shock:
By alm
i <3 egRADIO
By lagGore
ya s1 should pay babo , nerd and riddler to host 24/7 in 3 8hr sections
By Grid
ROFL OMG LET THIS GUY ON THE AIR WITH ME ROFL OMG ILL HAVE SO MUCH WITH HIM
By RaeRae
omgz
By AceRockola+
rns UR SECKS, awesome name

this guy is a retard hick, he doesnt know what he's talking about. this is egradio he's talking about american football. wtf, get with it bro
By MichaelSchiavo
who cares he's hot let him host!
By Pennington
i made those clips half lit when eg radio FIRST started... when we had nothing better to do than listen to chineese music and never hear anything useful
btw prime it is hard to meet the barrier when 91% of eg hates you because you speak your mind
they think you're nothing more than a racist ranting *hick* who has the education of a 4 year old?
just because i have a southern accent doesn't mean i'm a hick and a racist...
*even though i do despise communists*
which is besides the point

sorry for my poor phrasing please edit and replace marbles with balls maybe that will be more appropriate
By Ani
Pennington wrote:i made those clips half lit when eg radio FIRST started... when we had nothing better to do than listen to chineese music and never hear anything useful
btw prime it is hard to meet the barrier when 91% of eg hates you because you speak your mind
they think you're nothing more than a racist ranting *hick* who has the education of a 4 year old?

sorry for my poor phrasing please edit and replace marbles with balls maybe that will be more appropriate
hey dude leave that fuckery to your aol buddies.
By Phaeton
Pennington wrote:i made those clips half lit when eg radio FIRST started... when we had nothing better to do than listen to chineese music and never hear anything useful

what's wrong with communists
Hi

lol no, i'm just not a scumbag. I....i don't k[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!