SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

User avatar
By EEL
#523408
VP cap limit per team: 130
VP per freq: 51
User avatar
By EEL
#523592
EEL wrote:VP cap limit per team: 130
VP per freq: 51

Updated

VP cap limit per team: 137
VP per freq: 51
User avatar
By EEL
#523678
EEL wrote:
EEL wrote:VP cap limit per team: 130
VP per freq: 51

Updated

VP cap limit per team: 137
VP per freq: 51

VP cap limit per team: 145
VP per freq: 51
User avatar
By EEL
#523743
EEL wrote:
EEL wrote:
EEL wrote:VP cap limit per team: 130
VP per freq: 51

Updated

VP cap limit per team: 137
VP per freq: 51

VP cap limit per team: 145
VP per freq: 51

VP cap limit per team: 155
VP per freq: 51
User avatar
By EEL
#523870
EEL wrote:
EEL wrote:
EEL wrote:
EEL wrote:VP cap limit per team: 130
VP per freq: 51

Updated

VP cap limit per team: 137
VP per freq: 51

VP cap limit per team: 145
VP per freq: 51

VP cap limit per team: 155
VP per freq: 51

VP cap limit per team: 163
VP per freq: 51
Titanfall

Anyone still playing Titanfall 2 btw? It's still s[…]

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

bumping this to get people talking about old leagu[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!