SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By poemZX_
Monty Python wrote:And I also think the loss could be seen as reasonable punishment + those idiots are branded forever now with this newbie performance rofl.
Dunno why you're so salty. You won the fking game. And what is this 'newbie performance' you speak of... Getting a friend to play for you while your out of town so that finals dont suck and game stays competitive? No idea why you're so mad.
By Rek
EEL wrote:The following players have been removed from the league and will not to be able to play in the finals. For some reason the password to the name vodka given out and was used by Taunt while Renowned played on Taunts name. Poem ZX was out of town and couldn't show to his game so he allowed finite to use his name.

Taunt, Renowned, Finite , Poem ZX, Vodka

EGDL Team Gluten Vs 1st Line will be on Sunday @ 2:00 PM EST
EGBDL Clit Commanders Vs 1st Line will be on Sunday @ 6:00 PM EST *Unless scheduled to another time.
Per eel's original note -- Taunt, Reno, Fin, Poem and vodka will not play in remainder of EGDL and/or EGBDL. 1st Line takes a loss for Game #1 regardless of the bot issues. Next match is Sunday @ 2:00pm EST.

As for Dunder, I've spoken with him and he claims he is only Dunder. He is not Karth. He will not be removed from league. Since he has revealed he has played prior to this -- I wouldn't be opposed to redoing his VP, but will leave that up to eel to decide.

Verdict is final. Look forward to seeing the matchup on Sunday.
By stewie
Rek wrote: As for Dunder, I've spoken with him and he claims he is only Dunder.
Oh. well that is settled then. detective crew's work is done here boys.
By Rek
stewie wrote:Oh. well that is settled then.
Great! Glad that's the end of it. See you Sunday at 2:00pm EST.
By Monty Python
poemZX_ wrote:
Monty Python wrote:And I also think the loss could be seen as reasonable punishment + those idiots are branded forever now with this newbie performance rofl.
Dunno why you're so salty. You won the fking game. And what is this 'newbie performance' you speak of... Getting a friend to play for you while your out of town so that finals dont suck and game stays competitive? No idea why you're so mad.
Poem, in all honesty, I would of expected a more well-based answer from you. Why I am so salty? You guys broke rules and shit on fairplay. That's a newbish performance: To cheat, to shit on the community at a stage where we most need each other; to react not only defensevly afterwards, but agressively and even unconscious of guilt - thats acting like a newb.
Then you really try to build up an argument for the cheating to be alright by calling it "Getting a friend to play for you while your out of town", while the specific social bound behind it completely does not matter for the case. The case is about overstepping vp limits. I feel trolled tbh even replying to this, since you damn right know this stuff.
By pocho
Monty stop talking like u guys ever had a chance to beat us without this incident, team glute got Butt raped in 4 previous squad match against us before this. Be happy the mods and my retarded 1st line crew got u newbs the chance to actually be competitive.
By EEL
pocho wrote:Monty stop talking like u guys ever had a chance to beat us without this incident, team glute got Butt raped in 4 previous squad match against us before this. Be happy the mods and my retarded 1st line crew got u newbs the chance to actually be competitive.
Gluten's lineup was going to win last sunday anyway did not see 1st line doing anything
By PAT
I saw my ass down omega's throat at me about to take them when reno and taunt got specced rofl. But let's not get into that subject. I hope you guys are ready for what EGFL has got this is gonna be $$ this year.
By Monty Python
pocho wrote:Monty stop talking like u guys ever had a chance to beat us without this incident, team glute got Butt raped in 4 previous squad match against us before this. Be happy the mods and my retarded 1st line crew got u newbs the chance to actually be competitive.
I can smell the excuse-setup here already. When we beat yoou guys on sunday u have serval options what u can blame it on.
By Omega Red
PAT wrote:I saw my ass down omega's throat at me about to take them when reno and taunt got specced rofl. But let's not get into that subject. I hope you guys are ready for what EGFL has got this is gonna be $$ this year.

Lol this is so retarded it made me laugh out loud. Just the fact that you were even playing in a match you had no business playing in perplexes me and still say you were going to do something you failed to do 2 times in previous games vs us with your egdl squad is hilarious. Theres a reason I am in the finals, and you are not.

And poem saying he let somebody like AR play a game while he was out camping so his squad can be "competitive" is just completely missing the whole reason we run these draft leagues in the first place.

The league used to be about having a draft plan, executing a solid draft and getting low vp players to allow newbies to play but its all a sham now. This incident involving people aliasing on friends' names and also people aliasing into the league just for low vp destroys the whole reason we play egdl

You guys are some true spineless faggots trying to win a league by cheating.. In 2016, lol gimme a fucking break. Kids on 1st line saying they never were gonna have a problem beating us 2 more times yet stoop to desperate measures by aliasing to get a win. For what? What good is a win if its tainted like that, by cheating. Get fucked faggots, thanks for nothing
By EEL
Omega Red wrote:
PAT wrote:I saw my ass down omega's throat at me about to take them when reno and taunt got specced rofl. But let's not get into that subject. I hope you guys are ready for what EGFL has got this is gonna be $$ this year.

Lol this is so retarded it made me laugh out loud. Just the fact that you were even playing in a match you had no business playing in perplexes me and still say you were going to do something you failed to do 2 times in previous games vs us with your egdl squad is hilarious. Theres a reason I am in the finals, and you are not.

And poem saying he let somebody like AR play a game while he was out camping so his squad can be "competitive" is just completely missing the whole reason we run these draft leagues in the first place.

The league used to be about having a draft plan, executing a solid draft and getting low vp players to allow newbies to play but its all a sham now. This incident involving people aliasing on friends' names and also people aliasing into the league just for low vp destroys the whole reason we play egdl

You guys are some true spineless faggots trying to win a league by cheating.. In 2016, lol gimme a fucking break. Kids on 1st line saying they never were gonna have a problem beating us 2 more times yet stoop to desperate measures by aliasing to get a win. For what? What good is a win if its tainted like that, by cheating. Get fucked faggots, thanks for nothing

By Optimal
Omega Red wrote:

so u beat us 1 time when we had like 3 players down lol.

what taunt and poem did is abuse for sure, but you are delusional to think we needed it in 3 game final. the chance of u taking our base would not be any greater than usual, unless you would full attack. Numbers at home would be equal if we full d. These are one of the simple tactics we have to deal with a man down and wait for someone to show up. Maybe poems move wasn't rly competitive, but the finals just got competitive for you as we miss 2 key players, and quite frankly its the only reason you have a chance now
By PAT
Lol Omega I am better you in EVERY aspect of the game, so please pipe down and sit in the back of the bus you ugly dirt skinned spic.
By EEL
PAT wrote:Lol Omega I am better you in EVERY aspect of the game, so please pipe down and sit in the back of the bus you ugly dirt skinned spic.
I seriously doubt this. Lets compare egfl titles. Finite you do know omega was winning leagues before you even existed in this zone. If anyone needs to pipe down it would be you. Reno taunt where my dirt skinned brothas at lol
By PAT
They aren't straight up trash like you. And I highly doubt omega won any titles before 2000/2001
By DunderCreed
Rek wrote:STOP FIGHTING MOM AND DAD!
Apparently mommy and daddy fight sometimes... but that doesn't mean they don't love you. I'm told this, but I'm skeptical
Hey EG DYNASTIES

Hi Julia -- you should join Discord. I think you'[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!