SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By Monty Python
Im curious how they are done. Should have known them before draft, to act accordingly. Now its hard to stay 'objective' and dicuss this within the community, since ppl know their team and can berely act unbaised imho.
By PAT
You take the average vp of everyone in the league and multiply it by 8 to get the freq vp. and multiply it by 20 to get the team vp
By EEL
everytime fa's are added you will get more VP per team to sign new players, those with more might not be eligible to sign the FA's depending on how many vps you have and by who's available. For example if you only have 4 VPS to spend and the player is 5 VP you cannot go into the regular season above VP Cap.
By PAT
It's a draft like lee had a few years ago, it goes backwards from the draft order before
By PAT
Also I did the calculations and max team vp is supposed to be 114.7 so it needs to be rounded up to 115 anyways
Edit: so after free agents it should be 125 or 126
By EEL
Thats true finite, yes also the FA draft will be a snake draft starting with Kush, Monty, Greenspace & Owens.
By Monty Python
PAT wrote:You take the average vp of everyone in the league and multiply it by 8 to get the freq vp. and multiply it by 20 to get the team vp
i did calculated the freq vp and with those fas signed up now i get to 45vp/freq... avg vp around 5,5
By PAT
for the team VP we've always done the average * 8 + average. to give teams some wiggle room. so 45.23489273 + 5.57 = 51 VP
By Monty Python
PAT wrote:for the team VP we've always done the average * 8 + average. to give teams some wiggle room. so 45.23489273 + 5.57 = 51 VP
ok, already assumed something must be wrong with ur first calculation.
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!