SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By Renowned
Monty Python wrote:
Optimal wrote:offcourse you can trade me, but that would be pretty dumb tho, unless u trade me to an inactive team that only shows all low tiers. and even then, theres no top attacker in this league, i just checked fa and bombed still didnt sign up, i only saw reno, and as proven last egfl against flex zone, reno gets held at the entrance untill he gets switched position.

anyway, any team would find difficulties vsing me at home without having a specialized attacker in their line up, and bringing your best line to attack will damage your home harder than you can push me. its not even being cocky, its just being real. Im not sayin you guus 2vp newbs but my Defence is super strong, having me in your defensive line up is an advantage over any team in this league. having me as s1 is the same as having the second and third best defensive players as s1/2, especially this year. Theres no1 specialized in anything in this league. Tryo perhaps is the most seasoned anchor, eel is vet leader with great view, so hes worth his 8 also imo. other players are good all round players or good at keeping up but their gameplay is based on lag and lagattach, ive never seen them perform when they had to use tactic and skill. Perhaps they have it but when they had to show, they got held or pushed easily.
all i read is: im so great. im so great. im the greatest. bla bla bla. welcome to SB's world.
Could never understand if you just act like a complete retard or if you actually are retarded. I get held at entrances? Past 4-5 leagues i played in i won, not only did i win i was mvp for each league (egfl, egdl, egbdl) including flex zone. Also, i did all that by leading most of the squads and yes you guessed it, flex zone was one of those squads i led to another title. I was never even a1-a3 for flex zone i was playing swing all league and you talk like someone switched my position when i was the one who was leader and set myself as a swing. You were irrelevant when this game was active and you still are, you will always be a one dimensional player as only a swing no matter what league you play and yet, you still never win anything or never was the best swing even though that's all you do. Even now, when i haven't played in over a year i am still better in any position you play. Good luck vsing me this league, have never lost to you and don't plan on it now. Stick to being a troll on forums cause in game your not a impact player never have and never will be. Have fun responding!
Last edited by Renowned on April 30th, 2016, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Unlimited
EEL wrote:Aaaaaand smoki > unlimited by far. So what would that make you damn who even knows! Kwame Brown status
rofl wtf.. is wrong with you, swear you've gone full retard on here
kwame brown?? rofl?? :?: :?: :?: what did I say that is trolling or anything to do with acting like smoki? what the fuck are you on
By Optimal
warm weather is coming so i probaly cant show, but if your alias is greenspace, you can count on me, other's gm who i dont even like and also dont want to play with or for, i advise you to not pick me. Reason ill only show for greenspace is because he was one of my Viper squad students and ill be pleased to give up some fun outside the door to help his team when i can.
By Optimal
Renowned wrote:
Monty Python wrote:
Optimal wrote:offcourse you can trade me, but that would be pretty dumb tho, unless u trade me to an inactive team that only shows all low tiers. and even then, theres no top attacker in this league, i just checked fa and bombed still didnt sign up, i only saw reno, and as proven last egfl against flex zone, reno gets held at the entrance untill he gets switched position.

anyway, any team would find difficulties vsing me at home without having a specialized attacker in their line up, and bringing your best line to attack will damage your home harder than you can push me. its not even being cocky, its just being real. Im not sayin you guus 2vp newbs but my Defence is super strong, having me in your defensive line up is an advantage over any team in this league. having me as s1 is the same as having the second and third best defensive players as s1/2, especially this year. Theres no1 specialized in anything in this league. Tryo perhaps is the most seasoned anchor, eel is vet leader with great view, so hes worth his 8 also imo. other players are good all round players or good at keeping up but their gameplay is based on lag and lagattach, ive never seen them perform when they had to use tactic and skill. Perhaps they have it but when they had to show, they got held or pushed easily.
all i read is: im so great. im so great. im the greatest. bla bla bla. welcome to SB's world.
Could never understand if you just act like a complete retard or if you actually are retarded. I get held at entrances? Past 4-5 leagues i played in i won, not only did i win i was mvp for each league (egfl, egdl, egbdl) including flex zone. Also, i did all that by leading most of the squads and yes you guessed it, flex zone was one of those squads i led to another title. I was never even a1-a3 for flex zone i was playing swing all league and you talk like someone switched my position when i was the one who was leader and set myself as a swing. You were irrelevant when this game was active and you still are, you will always be a one dimensional player as only a swing no matter what league you play and yet, you still never win anything or never was the best swing even though that's all you do. Even now, when i haven't played in over a year i am still better in any position you play. Good luck vsing me this league, have never lost to you and don't plan on it now. Stick to being a troll on forums cause in game your not a impact player never have and never will be. Have fun responding!
why do u even talk, you ok at best and only with other top players carrying you. you are easy and ill show u again. why would i care what a average player like you has to say about my skill, while many great players confirmed my high skill. you are a joke of player on any position when you up against real skill, yet you still talk rofl, get lost newb, or get owned.
By Monty Python
I think pictures will be more clear to you, since I highly assume your cognition abilities to be fairly low.

You realized how it wasnt the same cat whole time?
By EEL
idroid wrote:where are the updated rosters that show which FA's were drafted and on what team.

Check out the rosters.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!