SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

VP Rule for EGDL

Use same VP system.
63%
Remove VP's.
13%
Finite's idea splitting up the draft board within two ranks. Rank 1 would be experience and rank 2 non-experience. Having 2 players rank 2 needed to start up the game.
25%
By EEL
What do you guys think stick with the same old vp system? or switch it up during these times in EG.

1) Use same VP system.
2) Remove VP's.
3) Finite's idea splitting up the draft board within two ranks. Rank 1 would be experience and rank 2 non-experience. Having 2 players rank 2 needed to start up the game.
By TheCript
non experience players?
By EEL
TheCript wrote:non experience players?

Yes you know some people dont have experience of playing in a EGDL or EGFL Final :roll:
By Unlimited
Don't fix what's not broken. I vote vps.
By Monty Python
I vote old vp system too. maybe we find other things we can change. but the idea of 2 ranks would couse the problem that it benches the very 'lowest' lower ranked players alot in my eyes. within old vp system every players has the cahnce to get himself in game playing by paying off to their value, with just 1 lower rank every gm is forced to put in only the best low ranked ones i assume. what you guys think?

oh and edit: why remove vps completely? then we get a drafted egfl. the main idea of egdl was always to get lower skilled pilots more into competitive flgagging, and even tho there arent so many new players in zone anymore we should stick to its origin imho.
By Monty Python
just get the right people to vote on vps. last time it was a mess at start i remember.
By Rek
How about we have all GM's vote on VPs + 2 outsiders -- throw away the lowest and highest values and average the rest for the resulting player VP?

IE :
eel gets : 4, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7. Throw away 4 and 7. Average is 6 for his VP.
By TheCript
Unlimited wrote:Don't fix what's not broken. I vote vps.
By PAT
I think we should have about 10-15 raters. Gives a better average. I will rate if needed.
By EEL
I think so to, if you feel qualified to rate players send me a message with your email in game.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!