Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss league games inside.

Who will win?

Exalt
35%
Blood
65%
By Ani
King wrote:oh and i should also really thank baia. for helping out specleading on vent with us, taking over for res when he left and doing an excellent job, we may not have won it without him.
great now you gave them another excuse to use
By raymster
Well played blood but as every 1 knows. Luck is what you take and is not being given.

well at least this was some epic shit. Wished i could stay longer.

GG Blood and congratz with your title.

(O yeah and scan is the new cursed guy)
By Ioth
gg blood
lost heart after game2
went to lie on bed for a rest but fell asleep instantly.

i woke up this morning and was like 'why is ss on and why is it saying 'disconnected from server' and i was like OH YA'
By Kuppaaja
Funny picture from the first game when snorlax did his brick thing again! This time to save himself, lol.

http://img35.imageshack.us/i/bloodexaltgame1.jpg/

Well played we! After the first - some would say quite unlucky - loss, we managed to win it afterall. Some may say we won by luck as well, but I think we played very well what I saw. Tho, in the 2nd game I think we were really in trouble at home during first 1-2 hours. Our home was always deep, and Exalt held us at chokespot. On the other hand we never lost home in 2nd game.

GG exalt, it was fun to watch this game from spec. Once again I wasn't able to get in due to get my packetloss (hardly could stay in and watch). This was the kind of final that they are supposed to be; tight games, some chokes, drama!
By baia.
Ani wrote:
King wrote:oh and i should also really thank baia. for helping out specleading on vent with us, taking over for res when he left and doing an excellent job, we may not have won it without him.
great now you gave them another excuse to use
omg who let baia in the arena?
cheatbood

and yeah when ioth dced, zeker had so much space to back up but he was busy either typing or talking to realize he was about to get mobbed.

nothing about luck there, king say the spike from ioth told everyone to lag him out, it didnt work at first but nunnez did it a bit later and it worked, and then king was smart enough to mob.

im glad sent is showing his true colors, i cant wait for machete to talk shit.
By Darren
GG to all, all 3 games were pretty fun and surprisingly even. Credit to blood for the endurance and some fantastic play - but credit to sentenal too for making blood look vulnerable at some lengthy spells during finals.

Luck or no luck, nobody should take anything away from Blood's win; it was pretty pathetic last year when people were doing the same to exalt because 'nobody tried'. An EGFL title is an EGFL title and Blood have been the superior team throughout the season!

GG!
By Darren
nunnnez wrote:credit to darren and skilled for pretending to leave exalt to distract us.
We left! Couldnt be removed from rosters though 8)
By Zeker
BOGmeduser wrote:our fr lagged out twice and one time base was completely open. Its just pure luck that we happen to be better and able to save it.
roflllllllllllllllllllll

you had sann chatting to bacon who noticed he died immediatly, dont talk bullshit bogmenewbsur
By Agro!
point is - you'd have taken our base like that happily and won without a second thought.

but you got your redemption after my super single-handed awesomeness taking your fr [the only useful thing i did in the last 10weeks] and server recycled, ending with a complete restart....and dissolvement of my Glory.

however - i doubt we'd have held if server didn't blow up.

Still - EGFL Title No.2 for me - the curse of black is gone.
By prozaker
(16 hours right in a flagmatch right?)
isn't anyone bothered that a flag match takes so god damned long? ffs that is more than half a day. i sad to see fools who played from start to finish. didn't anyone eat? doesn't ppl need to go to work and shit?

if it was me, after 2hrs i would be like, fuck it, a fictional video game title isn't worth that much of my time.

any thoughts?

ps: not bitter, just asking.
By Pacino
Proz wrote:(16 hours right in a flagmatch right?)
isn't anyone bothered that a flag match takes so god damned long? ffs that is more than half a day. i sad to see fools who played from start to finish. didn't anyone eat? doesn't ppl need to go to work and shit?

if it was me, after 2hrs i would be like, fuck it, a fictional video game title isn't worth that much of my time.

any thoughts?

Well unlike yourself, some people aren't born losers

Any match that takes that long is usually a good intense match with teams that are about even, therefor its worth playing

If you have a winners mentality of never giving up in real life, you will have it in any videogame you play aswell..i guess you lack that therefor you don't understand

And mind me asking, what would you have to be bitter about?

Every post ive seen you make on these forums is filled with negative emo bullshit, so please..do us all a favor and fuck off

Seriously what is it with all the negative-minded emo kids posting on egforums all of a sudden?
By MiTeY
proz, it wasn't 16 hours straight. One was 4+ hours, another 5+ hours, another 3+ and another 3+, and there are subs during game for fatigue, shitting, eating, etc..

These were the longest games of egfl as 2 hours during regular season is a tie, and why shouldn't they be? It's the title for best flagging squad in a game a lot of ppl choose to devote a lot of time and energy into. To each his own...
By prozaker
Pacino wrote:
Proz wrote:(16 hours right in a flagmatch right?)

any thoughts?

Any match that takes that long is usually a good intense match with teams that are about even, therefor its worth playing

If you have a winners mentality of never giving up in real life, you will have it in any videogame you play aswell..i guess you lack that therefor you don't understand

Every post ive seen you make on these forums is filled with negative emo bullshit, so please..do us all a favor and fuck off

Seriously what is it with all the negative-minded emo kids posting on egforums all of a sudden?
Q.Q

wanna take it outside?

srsly tho, rofl, are you an idiot?
i don't know you, who the fuck are you? piss off kid. you don't know me either.
yeah w/e, good luck with that. you assume a good intense match = long matches.

huh? something in your mind sweetie? are you a mac user too? the only emo here, is one crying bc i asked a silly honest question. bite your tongue much?
rofl, srsly where do you get this utter bullshit? all that long post i saw was you crying about some shit i don't know and care about. if you have something stuck on your rear end, my advise is to take it out son, might be your head.
By prozaker
Mitey wrote:proz, it wasn't 16 hours straight. One was 4+ hours, another 5+ hours, another 3+ and another 3+, and there are subs during game for fatigue, shitting, eating, etc..

These were the longest games of egfl as 2 hours during regular season is a tie, and why shouldn't they be? It's the title for best flagging squad in a game a lot of ppl choose to devote a lot of time and energy into. To each his own...
(sry for double post, can't edit)

thnx for the answer, this was it :o.
By prozaker
Skilled wrote:wasn't bothered to read your post, but i know what to say instinctivly.

Shut the fuck up proz and fuck off tw is --------------------> that way
Q.Q
rofl, nice nerdrage there. still asshurt about something I see.
By Pacino
You realise your only degrading yourself by calling me kid/son

Anyone that says things like:
"Q.Q

wanna take it outside? "

cant possibly be calling ME kid rofl

This thread is made for discussing EGFL squad matches, not for 14year old emo kids to spew utter bullshit about a game they have no clue about

First thing you do: learn the game, get to play flagging matches and experience the c-o-m-p-e-t-i-t-i-o-n

Second: If your reason for playing this game is to degrade all the other plays just retire, cause seriously you look like more of a fucking douchebag with every post you make

Now just shut the fuck up already and join azela in the lounge section to discuss how bad the macbookpro is and how it has ruined your life, you fucking emo piece of shit.
By Agro!
Mitey wrote:proz, it wasn't 16 hours straight. One was 4+ hours, another 5+ hours, another 3+ and another 3+, and there are subs during game for fatigue, shitting, eating, etc..

I was one of the few still around that played for the entirety of the 18hour semi-final in 2006 against Impurity - that’s 18hours of 100% intensity...it was insane...and stupid

I personally get that mentality [especially after 4 or 5 hours] that I can't give up now...not after the sheer amount of effort put in. Just an overt competitive mindset that refuses to give in.

Again yesterday hit the 12hour mark [14+ if you include prac prior] and it just becomes a mission in stamina.

Both occasions I called in sick for work – which is not a hard decision to make as work is merely a necessary evil. I also had one extremely pissed off fiancée for taking a day off and not spending a single second with her…but again, I consider the predicament completely justified as I rarely get time to do shit for myself anymore.

It’s egfl – the absolute pinnacle of why any of us play this stupid fucking game…I’m just lucky that my idiocy actually paid off both times.

It’s also nice for people like monke – who lost to us in 2006 – after swinging for something like 5000+ kills in that game, to finally get some redemption and win this year.
By Pacino
not sure where this thread was supposed to go any longer, but just had to say something about all of these useless posts made on here(and ended up making useless posts myself! hoho)

GG Bloods, enjoy your reign while you can! kekekek

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!