Who will win?

Exalt
35%
Blood
65%
By baia.
Ani wrote:otaku playing is like cheating
agreed.

his lag attaches appear on la box then u appears 2 inches way from that first temperance.

but blood sucks so much not to learn to finish a kill.
so many times you guys drive right past the la boxes.
By Ioth
I'd love to write a recap, but game took nearly 5 hours, and I really don't care anyway :P
By Kuppaaja
I could write it as well (I had to sit in spec all game, gay packetloss of 12%), but I'm sooo tired.

Anyway, gonna say something about the game: First of all, good game exalt. It was intense. We had our chances to win it but we were either quite unlucky or just failed big time.

5 hours game.. shit. I feel like sleeping.
By Ani
Ioth wrote:I'd love to write a recap, but game took nearly 5 hours, and I really don't care anyway :P
1 hour of force dropping
blood took, 2 carriers
one flagger choked flags to exalt
exalt lost flags, blood with 2 carriers again
exalt rushed flags, neuts, died out
bases reset, after force dropping exalt 1 flag blood 29
blood took again flagger flanked home
exalt rushed flags and reflanked
full attack from this point on and game over
By king
Ani wrote:one flagger choked flags to exalt
we lost base here, cuz we had 4 carriers after exalt rushed flags.

but yeah, was a good game, we had several chances to win it, but unfortunately ele attached to monke as he was picking up flags, and we ended up with 2 carriers while exalt were 70% in our base.

and otaku's lag really is ridicilous.
By Zeker
rofl king's nightmare came true

he was so terrified of exalt rooting for imp in semi's shittalking us when we had all 30 and dropping the finals semi's game

king knew this was gonna happen, he's reliving the nightmare he had of us winning the title and him retiring in shame
By beerman
King wrote:
Ani wrote:one flagger choked flags to exalt
we lost base here, cuz we had 4 carriers after exalt rushed flags.

but yeah, was a good game, we had several chances to win it, but unfortunately ele attached to monke as he was picking up flags, and we ended up with 2 carriers while exalt were 70% in our base.

and otaku's lag really is ridicilous.
so is yawns. and combos.
By Pacino
yea cant say we have more lagging power, when ur squad has snorlax/moggy who can do the fast sneaky/late delayed la's

combo/kuppaaja/yawn/trance with the uber runthrough10bombsandnotdie-lag

and some other people that have a decent amount of lag to do both of the above at times!(king for example)

but yea that aside, takus lag is pretty sexy

gg today, was quite hard to play for me personally and very intense at times!

looking forward to playing u guys again tomorrow
By Zeker
rofl all for fun's sake

my favourite moments of the day (these are personal rofl so u might not think they are funny at all):

1. coming online 1 hour 20 mins before match hearing alca tell us on squadchat he broke his ancle and he's goign to the hospital, only to come back afterwards and win the game
2. TEAMKILLING IOTH (600bty ish) IN MY WARBIRD WHEN I TRIED TO WALLKILL SOMEONE (RFROFLROFOFL I KNOW)
3. sent's speech before the game on teamspeak: "Okay guys, in order for us to win we have to play better than them."
4. because harland wasn't there I had to mimic his voice and say his famous quote on ts: "Just keep on gunnig guys, fly in gunz blazin'."
5. sentenal on teamspeak: IF YOUR NOT A SWING YOU SHUOLD BE RUSHING. AYR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SHOULD BE.... oh nevermind (he was s2)
6. s123 were: zek ayr darren, hawk subbed for darren so it was s123: zek ayr hawk, we decided to switch hawk and ayr and 2-3 speccers spam that lineup is being changed and its now: zek hawk ayr. sent on teamspeak: okay zo zek is s3, he can flanchor *no zeker is s1*, sent> whjo are swings? spec> s123: zek hawk ayr sent> okay so zek can flanchor (this was repeated for about 5 mins untill i yelled on teamspeak: SWING ONE TWO THREE ARE ZEKER HAWKEYE AYR IN THAT FUCKING ORDER
7. after i held king 1on1, combo gave it a try and ioth pm'd me: combo is easier than king, push him out. IOTH FUCKING JINXED ME AND COMBO RAPED MY TIGHT ASS
8. after the famous "one hour of choke fame" of sentenal i heard sentenal got a ball at nme, i said on teamspeak: maybe sent wont choke it now that he has a ball. roughly 2 minutes later nme was all dead
9. nobody said anything but alca kept calling sent over teamspeak and sent must have said: "IM CUMMING IM CUMMING" over 2 thousand times during that match rofl

And the best of all rofl

10. sentenal asking a 10 minute delay cause i had to poop
By DrAkEn AT
rofl so I see sent was owning it up as much in leadership as he was in anchoring roflrofl
spec chat had me constantly chuckling up until alca got anchor, with stuff as:

Mitey> OMGOMG
several people> wat?
Mitey> SENT HIT A BL!!
<rofl's-spamx10>
By Toretto
DrAkEn AT wrote:rofl so I see sent was owning it up as much in leadership as he was in anchoring roflrofl
spec chat had me constantly chuckling up until alca got anchor, with stuff as:

Mitey> OMGOMG
several people> wat?
Mitey> SENT HIT A BL!!
<rofl's-spamx10>
spec chat was fucking hilarious! we had more fun spec'ing then we would have playing. I did for sure.
By Zeker
^ that was the first two hours of the game

pretty frustrating for defense, and if you think about it we were owning it up pushing nme to 90 with home only lose like 10% each time rofl

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!