Trespasser
40%
By Dollmaker
Man this was gay for me as fr :(
My internet fcked up bad, had to call and get it fixied, couldnt log back in

Or else highest bounty woulda been awarded to me :P
If only tp didnt take our base first time, 195-0 woulda stayed as is :(
By H0ST
haha doll, that was unfortunate.. you've played a very good mfr through out!

At the end, both squad was put in a very similar position where we both had 30 flags with 2 droppers with a fresh attack but we just couldn't hold onto our defense while tp held like crazy.

Special thanks to couple of Blood members, COMBO and SPIKE for helping out and keep us in the loop as we don't have much spec assistance due to weak show
By Lee
yeh it was an awsome game lol, tper played well except for that 1 part when they had all and 2 ppl were dropping and we had to push from 0 while our anchor was outside anting. should have held alot better.
smiling returned to choking ways, but we really got lucky it didnt cost us game this time, beany and h0st were so difficult to kill, seriously it reminded me of old bd settings where you could just keep on lagattaching to each other, but we played well aswell, dumb mistakes all over again prevented us from winning sooner. rushing flags at nme, choking at home, nme anchor choking etc.
By Omega Red
sucks that the same problems still haunting you guys. at this point in the season if they havnt been solved they will keep reccuring

good luck next week, sucks i wasnt around when a game started. maybe next week i can snatch a spot
By H0ST
BOGmeduser wrote:h0st flew by 2-3 tp's when they had all at 99.7. If he hadn't blindly rushed past them and had killed maybe even just one tper woulda held another 5-10 seconds.
Yeah that was totally my bad, I totally did not expect it to be a la because the player i attached to were initially lobbing near lower right corner of the fr (the 2 small wall thing) or maybe I attached to the wrong person..
By H0ST
Ani wrote:oh and I was especially impressed at how tper always tried to have some sort of attack going no matter how bad home got
lol it was hilarious, home was constantly deep and I was rarely put into a position of small attack which needed to be played with more patience, to top it off luige was s1..

I slowly get the feel of it and Mitey's strat of getting the attack going even at 20% while home was 80-90% worked well because we manage to hold attack with 2v3 with me and Mitey vs Smiling (mfr), Tox(front) and luige (s1)
By Ioth
Lee wrote:yeh it was an awsome game lol, tper played well except for that 1 part when they had all and 2 ppl were dropping and we had to push from 0 while our anchor was outside anting. should have held alot better.
smiling returned to choking ways, but we really got lucky it didnt cost us game this time, beany and h0st were so difficult to kill, seriously it reminded me of old bd settings where you could just keep on lagattaching to each other, but we played well aswell, dumb mistakes all over again prevented us from winning sooner. rushing flags at nme, choking at home, nme anchor choking etc.
yes me and h4b played beany and someone in bdl2 after game and owned them without trouble gagaga
By LiGaya^
rofl some crazy shit..
i came in late cuz of El CLAZZZZZICO. thought everyting was going fine and stable we keept getting deep realy fast but they flanked or someone choked.. then all of a sudden, the famous and now very usually "home lost" was spammed. and we were deep and they double killed out all flags + 1 neut. and i was so fuckin mad at some ppl that always choke. so i was ready to spec and retire from EG. and i never thought we would take their base from 0 to 100% with 9 attacking.
anyways, funny game..

got myself a new macro now
//Home choked, lost base
By Kuppaaja
Hahaha. Was the funniest game to watch, super entertaining.

Spec went super crazy when tp rushed in tper's fr and tper got out their 29 flags because of doublekill. But no, that wasn't the funniest part, more fun was when we noticed that the last flag was a tk neut rofl.

Tper played very well, but I wonder why didn't they basehop longer before they entered base. Also their defending there was pretty horrible, but still a game where both team had 30 flags at least once and had pretty good chances to win the game couldn't be better than this. It was only a matter of seconds, hah.

I thought this weekend's game would've been boring with quick wins by exalt and tp, but tper proved that to be far from the truth.

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!