To win?

Exalt
56%
Trespasser
39%
Tie
6%
By H0ST
We all know this match doesn't affect either squad standing so it is not a big deal.

What bothers me is some ppl who says its a waste of time playin and rather prac with themselves. It's called sportsmanship you twats, even the odd was against us we took the effort to show.

The least you could do is informed us days earlier and if you can't, to have the numbers but decide to not play and prac instead is just lame.

I expected more sportsmanship, especially from a top tier squad.
By Darren
H0ST wrote:We all know this match doesn't affect either squad standing so it is not a big deal.

What bothers me is some ppl who says its a waste of time playin and rather prac with themselves. It's called sportsmanship you twats, even the odd was against us we took the effort to show.

The least you could do is informed us days earlier and if you can't, to have the numbers but decide to not play and prac instead is just lame.

I expected more sportsmanship, especially from a top tier squad.
welcome to eg
By iamnewb
Ioth wrote:
Zeker wrote:lol you can't really judge if you wheren't there to see what happened
oh please, i've been there until 15mins before practise, and sent was just nazi-ing everyone around. as far as i know he didn't play cause no one practised during the week, which is actually false. then wasting the time of players of his own squad is one thing, owens actually called of work to play, not a very rewarding thing...

worst thing is him wasting the time of tper guys, who actually showed up to this match despite the fact that it 1. doesnt matter 2. they've had showup problems.

i respect sent as a squadleader but this was a bigger donkeyfuck move then denk trying to decide what we have to do with our neuts.
This is the most ridiculous post i have ever seen. First of all despite your feelings, it is really retarded to publicly go against your squad leader, only causes unneccessary problems, especially for yourself. Secondly, This is a motherfukin 2d video games, why the fuck should sent take in account his squaddies irl schedule... its not his resopnsiblity, its the squaddies responsblity to manage and balance their own life, not making ss their first priority. I personally think owens is the biggest moron to call off work to play a meaningless game ( not only does it reflect his shit character) but also shows that work doesnt mean that much to him. I also doubt he would have started. PS. Ownes is still a faggot for pretending to be clipz :o
By Ioth
and you are..?
By iamnewb
Ioth wrote:and you are..?
thats is pretty much irrelevant... just trying to point out a fact... whether you agree with me or not... if you truly wanted to change something, you should have spoke to sent privately regarding this issue. What good does it do to simply post on forums, you just lokok bad in the process and it reflects poorly on the squad... just makes squad look weak and disorganized, putting yourself at a disadvantage.
Agro! wrote:rofl...watch these faggots crash and burn this season.
- this says it all ( what your opponents think of the state of your squad :/)

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!