SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Vote and discuss league games inside.

Who will win?

Trespass
13
48%
Exalt
11
41%
Tie
3
11%
By Ursa
#438208
rofl my pc power supply got fucked hour before match or something had to go on old laptop
only had like 6 buttons i could use attach, gun, bomb, tick up/down, mines, and cloak. couldn't even turn x on lol eventually i just sc'd to terrier and let aimbot do the work.
User avatar
By Lee
#438213
short overview:
beginning of game was okey for both sides, we managed to kill off all their anchors, so at some point we had 5 ppl dropping flags at home, but for some reason they didnt attack, probably forcedropping.
after all flags were dropped we started small attack, and exalt bigger. exalt reached our fr pretty fast and we couldnt get anywhere at their base. we did all home and pushed exalt back to around 70 until we started attack again.
then unplug choked for exalt fr, but he managed to stay alive as majin went pass him. jugulate got flags, but was antied at nme base. we managed to xc home by the time exalt reached their old fr and raped jug.
after that exalt started small attack again and we had reflank at their base aswell.
held them nicely around 30-40% at our base for a while and our attack was around 60. At some point quai and rico pulled a choke at our base and we lost home.
Our final push took us to around 85-90% of their base, but was never good enough. annoying loss anyways, but gg to exalt.
User avatar
By Lee
#438249
Zeker wrote:no offense but your final push before we won wich was a 10v9 attack only got like 15%
sure and unplug didnt really lose base but it was part of plan, i get it.
By Pacino
#438257
He means you guys only pushed about 30% in(15 is exaggerated) after we got all
Since you were already 60% in our base when we took your base and collected all flags
User avatar
By Lee
#438323
Pacino wrote:He means you guys only pushed about 30% in(15 is exaggerated) after we got all
Since you were already 60% in our base when we took your base and collected all flags
yes i said that in my original post, that we lost home when we were around 60% at nme and managed to push to around 85-90%. Simple math says it was indeed 25-30%.
User avatar
By Lee
#438334
Zeker wrote:sorry what i was trying to say was,

your full attack was garbage
rofl yet u lost home to majin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably lol.
By raymster
#438336
Lee wrote:
Zeker wrote:sorry what i was trying to say was,

your full attack was garbage
rofl yet u lost home to majin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably lol.
Ha its just a foolish act of you to underestimate us and play mayin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably rofl.
User avatar
By Lee
#438337
raymster wrote:
Lee wrote:
Zeker wrote:sorry what i was trying to say was,

your full attack was garbage
rofl yet u lost home to majin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably lol.
Ha its just a foolish act of you to underestimate us and play mayin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably rofl.
it was a risk that played off well :P sometimes rust wins!
User avatar
By Zeker
#438339
Lee wrote:
raymster wrote:
Lee wrote:
Zeker wrote:sorry what i was trying to say was,

your full attack was garbage
rofl yet u lost home to majin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably lol.
Ha its just a foolish act of you to underestimate us and play mayin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably rofl.
it was a risk that played off well :P sometimes rust wins!
and in this case, it didn't
User avatar
By Lee
#438340
Zeker wrote:
Lee wrote:
raymster wrote:
Lee wrote:
Zeker wrote:sorry what i was trying to say was,

your full attack was garbage
rofl yet u lost home to majin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably lol.
Ha its just a foolish act of you to underestimate us and play mayin, who played his first squadmatch in 3 years probably rofl.
it was a risk that played off well :P sometimes rust wins!
and in this case, it didn't
it did lol, we took ur base afterall and cleared ur deep attack due to that. he had to go around 30 mins into game tho and soon after we lost :(
By Machete
#438371
u got totally dominated, apart from one lifeline which was unplug choking, u had nothing on us. the deepest you'd been all game was 60% which is when we took ur base.

added to the fact we didn't have a prac, or even 10 online until 10minutes before the game even started, when i quickly set up the team and then chased unplug around a base to warm him up. hell, sent didnt even show up until the last 10mins, and i was waaaaaaay too hungover to play, u guys really had a lot of things you coulda taken advantage of.
User avatar
By Lee
#438418
Machete wrote:u got totally dominated, apart from one lifeline which was unplug choking, u had nothing on us. the deepest you'd been all game was 60% which is when we took ur base.

added to the fact we didn't have a prac, or even 10 online until 10minutes before the game even started, when i quickly set up the team and then chased unplug around a base to warm him up. hell, sent didnt even show up until the last 10mins, and i was waaaaaaay too hungover to play, u guys really had a lot of things you coulda taken advantage of.
yes every time there is an equal game, you dominate it rofl. you got lucky kryp had rep at right time and quai sucked at that moment. other then that ur attack was going nowhere.

oh and entire tp freq was totally wasted, everyone had sunburn, quai played with monitor off and i ordered everyone to use only to play with their left hand.

and your an idiot, just for conclusion.

EG is basically dead. TW, HZ, Chaos still have pla[…]

International freqs

USA EAST: world, owens, bombed USA WEST: EUROPE EA[…]

Hi Heath

The Future of EG

So why did FC bother taking this on, seems like th[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!