Moderator: stewie

Do you concur?

Yes
67%
No
33%
By DOCOMO
Suggestion:

For the forum "Weekday Match Setup", is it possible to have 1 thread solely dedicated to setting up weekday games instead of creating a new topic one after another. The recent topics is not quite enjoyable to view with match spams.

Wonder if Rek can do something that will hide all threads coming into the Weekday Match Setup and not show on the "Recent Topics"?
By Rek
Done! If they use the appropriate forum "Weekday Matches" it'll be suppressed from Recent Topics.
By Annihilation
i think thats overengineering it. The mod change
People would check eg forum more often if there was just a grand thread with weekday matches up.
Would encourage people to check forum and try and trashtalk. Nothing makes a game lively like trashtalk :twisted: which eg is surely missing
By Rek
I'm not seeing much trashtalk in the individual game threads since they're just a more technical requirement for the league. I don't think we'll lose much here... but i'll check activity in the next day or so and see if there's been a big drop or not.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!