SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Base Duel League 2015.

Moderator: stewie

By Muggy
@LV

The settings feel wrong in the arena, sitting in safe with full nrg unable to even attach to team mates after 1-2 seconds (Recharge spawn is way too high including full nrg). Overall games seem much slower paced and the chains graphics around the base safe is kinda stupid, there's load of tiles and other graphics to play with so just leave the safe as a square just like baseduel . Alot have already pointed this out since if you play a match in BD then play it in the league arena you'll notice the difference.

Bases are too small, compare them to BD bases and you'll notice the width is smaller when compared to any of the baseduel bases.

Needs to get resolved otherwise there's just no point playing in a league i'm not enjoying since it doesn't even feel like baseduel to me.

Thanks o/
By stewie
settings definitely need to be examined. if not then just straight up copy the baseduel settings to egbdl egbdl2 and egbdl3. lets get this fixed fast!
By dreownsu
tbh i dont mind the bases, its something new. however i do notice i cant attach sometimes/la even though they are alive and i have full nrg.
By Optimal
ive never had the issue of not being able to attach, but recharges seem very long sometimes and you spawn with to much energy. seems like its pub settings. in either way i dont care at all, ill adapt like a pro.
By Rek
@LV & @Baptism -- can one of you check on this?
By stewie
:Baptism:ive been getting alot of complaints
:Baptism:about the settings in egbdl arena being diff than baseduel
(Baptism)>best solution for that is to copy/paste settings
:Baptism:yea
:Baptism:so can u do that
(Baptism)>not now, but i can later
By DOCOMO
Muggy wrote:@LV
and the chains graphics around the base safe is kinda stupid, there's load of tiles and other graphics to play with so just leave the safe as a square just like baseduel .
I concur!

Finally someone else except me notice about the tiles. I feel the whole tilesets is :neutral:

I thought it was just me... Thanks Muggy!

-End of File //
By DaZZ!
I actually liked the settings, it felt like basedueling instead of kami/la'ing.
By Optimal
DaZZ! wrote:I actually liked the settings, it felt like basedueling instead of kami/la'ing.

tell that to those who depend on lag and la
By Baptism
I plan on importing baseduel settings into EGBDL arenas to make it more consistent.
Hey EG DYNASTIES

Hi Julia -- you should join Discord. I think you'[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!