SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Base Duel League 2015.

Moderator: stewie

By stewie
On Sunday, during the EGDL final, I was spammed the whole match by avoider, bypassing bans and silences and cross-zone spamming. .?ignore wouldn't work because he kept switching names. Because of this, I talked with Lady Vader and she gave me permission to ban avoider from the upcoming EGBDL league as a penalty, as well as put on probation for other leagues.

I warned avoider of this in baseduel, and the rest is history.

Competition Ruling - Avoider banned from all EG leagues until 2016.
Reason - Bypassing bans several times and cross-zone spamming.

avoider entered arena
Dazz> !di
avoider> !DI
Dazz> eg's finest playa is here
Dazz> Dazz.
avoider> who's in my spot
avoider> groan, spec up
CRIMINAL-PLAYER is on a spree with 10 consecutive kills!
Groan> whippy i reccomend u act decently
avoider> what are you going to do prick
CRIMINAL-PLAYER's 12-kill spree was ended by BOMBED
Groan> otherwise you'll be banned from 2 leagues instead of just this upcoming one
avoider> ahhahaha you think im banned from the league?
avoider> thats cute
Ragequit> crim is worse then bog at 99
Groan> i dont think
CRIMINAL-P> sytill bad ?
Groan> you are.
avoider> sure i am kid
King of the Hill restarted
[SOCIAL] Follow Extreme Games on social networks. Facebook: http://facebook.com/sscuextremegames - Twitter: http://twitter.com/sscxeg
avoider> v
Groan> ill assess your behavior in February
avoider> shut up bitch
Groan> if you start acting like a human being you can play in next league
Ragequit> bombed just sc
Ragequit> get this over with
Ragequit> rofl
avoider> groan thinks he has any sort of authority
avoider> thats cute
avoider> you're hated by 99% of the zone
avoider> stewie little bitch
pocho> ..
Groan> k your banned from leagues til 2016
Ragequit> just want it to end
Ragequit> if we get to 4
Groan is on a spree with 10 consecutive kills!
Ragequit> hes gonna sc back anyways
Attack Mod> ryhmed
pocho> Just play
avoider> look at how bad u are at anchign
avoider> ur gonna die
Groan is is on a spree with 10 consecutive kills!
SSubspaceSS entered arena
Unlimited entered arena
Ragequit> GO FOOL
Ragequit> EUPH
trance left arena
King of the Hill: Groan given 132300 points
Bot-EG-Bas> Your team scored but trails 2 to 3 (5b1)
Attack Mod> !di
pocho> <
Groan's spree continues with 20 kills!
King of the Hill restarted
Groan> x
Groan> x
Groan> x
Groan> x
Groan> x
Groan is is on a spree with 10 consecutive kills!
Groan's 26-kill spree was ended by Happy Fighter
Groan's 12-kill spree was ended by Happy Fighter
avoider> ROFL
avoider> GROAN DOWN!!!!
Euph> Go To Ragequit
Euph> Go To Ragequit
avoider> LOLOLOL GROAN DOWN
avoider> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD
Groan> ?help avoider spamming me
Message has been sent to online moderators
Chin entered arena
avoider> UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD!
avoider> UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD! UR BAD!
avoider> loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
(Bot-EG-Master)>AlphaWing@Work has taken your help message.
avoider> GROAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avoider> LITTLE STEWIE BITCH
avoider> LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH
(AlphaWing@Work)>please untilize the ?ignore feature, and thanks again for choosing EG
avoider> LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE ST
avoider> LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE STEWIE BITCH/LITTLE ST
avoider> HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD??
avoider> HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD???????????? 1-5/HOW MAD??
avoider> UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE
avoider> UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE :( UR GONNA CHOKE
Bot-EG-Bas> Your team lost: Happy Fighter reached your team's spawn point.
avoider> looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
avoider> JUST SAT THERE
avoider> LMFAO
Groan> this guya vodier
Groan> literally
Bot-EG-Bas> Your team lost and trails 2 to 4 (5b1) Game point!
avoider> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Groan> spamming me
avoider> GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN DOWN
Groan> 3 lines constantly
Ragequit> who the fck cares
Ragequit> he sucks
avoider> GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KID /GET GOOD KI
avoider> GET GOOD KID
Ignoring: avoider
King of the Hill: nosydawg given 145200 points
[ Groan ] specced Reason SPC:6.70
By MrWhippy
Those are logs from the BD match.
You should of used ?ignore.
As for the EGDL match, you have no proof i was cross zone spamming or switching names. Please provide legitimate logs. fgt
By Omega Red
whippy, nerd down
By DOCOMO
Just my perspective: It's like any competitive environment, the crowd are the spammers and you just got to block it out!
Happened to me too, years ago. It brings out the power inside me to perform better!
By stewie
It's less of the cross-zone spamming (which is an automatic netban), but more of avoider bypassing bans constantly. Sure, we can't ban/silence him because he'll just bypass it in 30 seconds, but that doesn't mean we can't penalize him in other ways. When he starts acting like a decent human being, I'll reconsider my ban.
By MrWhippy
Wow, you really are as stupid as you look. The EG staff approved of giving me this ban-free name. You can't ban me for spamming you in BD, grow a pair of balls and deal with it. I will be playing EGBDL and there isnt shit you can do about it. Next time, use ?ignore.

(AlphaWing@Work)>please untilize the ?ignore feature, and thanks again for choosing EG
By TheCript
MrWhippy wrote:Wow, you really are as stupid as you look. The EG staff approved of giving me this ban-free name. You can't ban me for spamming you in BD, grow a pair of balls and deal with it. I will be playing EGBDL and there isnt shit you can do about it. Next time, use ?ignore.

i agree with mrwhippy

you have no solid ground to stand on stewie...
By anderson
ban because of spam.. evidently from YOUR evidence on one name where you claim he used multiple name to bypass ?ignore.. pretty weak reason to ban in my opinion.
By lv
There are other reasons I approved his ban from league. Cross zone spamming being one of them, and it wasn't the first time either. He spammed Punishment many times, even after being asked to stop.

Whippy is also banned from the zone for a year, I gave him a chance and let him play league... even let him ref a game. He rewarded EG/League and myself for giving him this chance by breaking the rules and potentially costing Provoke the game.

He is being banned from league for many reasons and not just for what he did to Groan.
By MrWhippy
Yet you can't justify any of these 'reasons'?
I stopped 'spamming' punishment as soon as you told me to, so there's another lie.
I'm still waiting on the cross-zone spamming evidence. Because i'm pretty sure i didnt even log back in after i was *kill'd.
By jdom
hahahaha no life mrshitty banned from the league wonder what hes going to do with his life now.. gotta make sure you watch out for alias's from him
By lv
MrWhippy wrote:Yet you can't justify any of these 'reasons'?
I stopped 'spamming' punishment as soon as you told me to, so there's another lie.
I'm still waiting on the cross-zone spamming evidence. Because i'm pretty sure i didnt even log back in after i was *kill'd.

You spammed Punishment two weeks in a row... even after I told you he wasn't Case.

Everyone knows you lie, fake screen shots and logs... you can't be trusted sad to say. I was really hoping you would turn out to be cool. I was wrong and everyone else was right. :oops:

You did log into another zone and were talking to me and at that same time Groan was complaining that you were still spamming him. Funny... what a coincidence...

I am approving your ban from this league.
By dreownsu
did whippy get a hold of tc's name? LOLL
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!