SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By lv
We will all get together on Saturday November 29th at 12:PM Eastern, GMs, caps and coordinator.

Each player will be rated, I will find raters to do this tonight.

We will have a spin for each player. Each GM and/or cap will be able to chose one number per squad for any player they have enough VP available without going over roster cap. The player who comes closest to the number rolled will win the player. If there is no one willing to put a number on that player, the player will be moved to the back of the line and reduced 1vp. This will continue until that player is picked up. If a player is found to be with no squad, it is not the responsibility of the league coordinator to place that player on a squad. The player will not be able to play in league.

Roster cap will be based on:

Taking the Roster with the most VP used/Least amount of VP available and will add 9. This way everyone has a fair shot at getting Ursa. That will be the roster cap for everyone.

Kate Upton
Nerd
SammyWatkins
Criminal-player - Reaper/Situation C
Avoider - Reaper

Kate Upton - 9vp - Eel 4224/3124 - Provoke

Nerd - 6vp - Finite - 5555/ 2546 - Despise

SammyWatkins - 5vp - Timeless - 6361/8832 - Reaper

CRIMINAL-PLAYER - 5vp - Poem ZX - 1717/2084 - Snake

Avoider - 3vp - Tryo - 7500/9235 - Provoke
By Golfer.
What if you just played like actual roulette and figured it out that way?

For instance, you'd have all gm's choose a number between 1 - 36 for the first round, and whoever gets closest gets Sammy
Then for the second round do the same thing with Nerd except the gm who got Sammy is now out etc...

All you'd do is go on a website with a roulette game and yeah.. I'm sure no one would have any trust issues here

And if 2 gm's chose the same # and that # was closest then u'd just make them go again
By lv
Golfer. wrote:What if you just played like actual roulette and figured it out that way?

For instance, you'd have all gm's choose a number between 1 - 36 for the first round, and whoever gets closest gets Sammy
Then for the second round do the same thing with Nerd except the gm who got Sammy is now out etc...

All you'd do is go on a website with a roulette game and yeah.. I'm sure no one would have any trust issues here

And if 2 gm's chose the same # and that # was closest then u'd just make them go again
Some GMs have a problem with the fact that one person can walk away with all three... That's the issue.

Odds of that happening are astronomical, but nonetheless, can happen.
By lv
We will all get together on Saturday at 12:PM Eastern, GMs, caps and coordinator.

Each player will be rated, I will find raters to do this tonight.

We will have a spin for each player. Each GM and/or cap will be able to chose one number per squad for any player they have enough VP available without going over roster cap. The player who comes closest to the number rolled will win the player. If there is no one willing to put a number on that player, the player will be moved to the back of the line and reduced 1vp. This will continue until that player is picked up. If a player is found to be with no squad, it is not the responsibility of the league coordinator to place that player on a squad. The player will not be able to play in league.

Roster cap will be based on:

Taking the Roster with the most VP used/Least amount of VP available and will add 9. This way everyone has a fair shot at getting Ursa. That will be the roster cap for everyone.
By PAT
So what is the VP limit right now then?
By lv
So far four raters have come through

Ursa - 9 - 8 - 7 - 9 - 9 - 9 = 8.5/9
Nerd - 6 - 6 - 5 - 7 - 7 - 7 = 6.3/6
Sammy - 6 - 5 - 4 - 7 - 5 = 5.4/5
Crimi - 5 - 5 - 6 - 5 - 6 - 5 = 5.3/5
Avoider - 6 - 4 - 3 - 5 - 4 - 4 = 4.3/4

I'll work on getting more ratings.
By Optimal
ursa 9
nerd 7
sammy 7
crim 6
avoider 4
By PAT
ursa 9
nerd 7
Sammy 5
crim 5
avoider 4
By lv
Kate Upton - 9vp - Eel 4224/3124 - Provoke

Nerd - 6vp - Finite - 5555/ 2546 - Despise

SammyWatkins - 5vp - Timeless - 6361/8832 - Reaper

CRIMINAL-PLAYER - 5vp - Poem ZX - 1717/2084 - Snake

Avoider - 3vp - Tryo - 7500/9235 - Provoke
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!