SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By lv
For last FA Market I am going to implement and add this new rule to FA Market bidding.

4.24 - No early bidding. No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you do post within this 5 minute period all your bids for the players you bid early on will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.
By lv
lv wrote:For last FA Market I am going to implement and add this new rule to FA Market bidding.

4.24 - No early bidding. No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you do post within this 5 minute period all your bids for the players you bid early on will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.

will be changing this to say:
4.24 - No early bidding. No posting to any FA Market thread beginning five (5) minutes before FA Market opens. If you or your squad do post within this 5 minute period all your and your squad's bids for the players you or your squad bid on early will be invalidated. If you need to sync your browser, open a test thread somewhere in the forum.

Effective next FA Market
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!