Post by lv » October 28th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Lacoste - 5vp

Opens Monday the 3rd at 12:PM Eastern

6vp - Situation C

Lacoste
Level 6

Re: Lacoste - 5vp - Opens Monday November 3rd

Post by Lacoste » October 30th, 2014, 5:53 pm

bid now...there is a game this sunday..there no Jumping a week end..so wut the hell im available this sunday..just vote for me now and get me on a squad..we wanna play its a game..the fuck wait 10 days and bullshit like that, just threat this as egfl..people can get on squads Yes u have to wait 1 week to get on roster etc..but this No game this sunday is now a Yes game

so vote now on players..just get them in squads Asap..get EG active..dont make people wait

just open all bids and send people to squads

let people play the league. boost eg activeness dont sit days, and days..im gonna be playing november 9 with a squad if we listen to that CLOSED NO BID

thanks lady for not jumping a week , wich would havebeen dumb

now lets try to get all theses free agent markets people in squads by This sunday? its thursday...6 gms are active..they can bid and get people on squads by saturday afternoon/evening im sure

lets try it guys? so we dont have squads showing 3v8.

THANK YOU
Eura> You have been The Most misunderstood player in EG history. Easily one of my top 10 players to flag with of all-time.
Travelling is my life

Lacoste
Level 6

Post by Lacoste » October 30th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Bauwens> she won't change that
Lacoste> who wants to wait 10 days to get to play on a DIEING GAME?
Bauwens> you chose to drop your team you chose not to play this week
Lacoste> well she should. we <players> not all of us, but many of us are trying to make this zone more active N fun..why make people wait

Lacoste> ROFL this week was actually NO GAME till today they changed their minds FINALLY

Lacoste> and i drop because timeless is afk all the time, and the roster b4 was changed this week looked like 10 days ago 10 days ago, work sundays, work sundays, dont care, dont care out of 17 players...u need 8 to play..didnt look good..and ye was
Bauwens> he was at a wedding
Lacoste> was 3v8...people take GM and dont rly care .

Lacoste> rofl so? squad didnt know THE FUCK u GM and u dont let shit know ur squad and i put alarm to come to match, wake up earlier..fucing 3v8 show up
Bauwens> QQ more
Lacoste> i never seen the word <wedding> or <im not coming> or w.e from timeless in the whole week and i was on everyday
Lacoste> suck a dick
Lacoste> copy paste all to eg.net.
Lacoste> copying*
Bauwens> go for it
Lacoste> ofc i will fucking dead forum. need more action
Eura> You have been The Most misunderstood player in EG history. Easily one of my top 10 players to flag with of all-time.
Travelling is my life

Golfer.
Level 3

Post by Golfer. » October 30th, 2014, 10:18 pm

It's unfortunate that you were drafted to an inactive squad but if u think about it it's only 1 week u have to wait, plus it's only preseason
6:5150> when i asked world he said " sec let me talk to my coders... 5 seconds go by then he says YEP they can do it "

Lacoste
Level 6

Post by Lacoste » October 31st, 2014, 12:22 am

still 3v8...why make 10 people wait,,,,what is the big deal? its a dieing game stop with the crazy rules 72 hours is enough for 6 gms to bid on 10 players and get them in their EGDL squads, it will help EG be more active

i.e ill flag more if my squad is active and the GM ask other squads for scrimmages,pick ups etc

if im egdl squadless this sunday i just spec? why its soon friday...like 60 hours left..to bid on 10 people? this week was suppose to be a pass-by. Staff can change their mind 3-4 days in advance and tell us all that Games are on, but they cant let 6 GMS who are active and been msged this topic link to BID on 10 players by saturday evening? ez to add those 10 people to roster why keep them out until tuesday the 4th or longer ?!?

its an ez to run game and league, 120 people getting everyday 1 more to sign its probably 140 or something now

but let people join Asap why wait forever? some people pass by the zone, old friends tell them about EGDL and they go and sign up...they havent played in years..they wont be so active..u let them wait 10 more days or wutever and they will be like <wtf why do i need to wait almost 2 weeks to play with a squad...>

you want to get more people interested in league,flagging,8v8 for next EGFL...get them in quick dont let them sign and wonder 10 days especially if they logged on Just for EGDL . its easy to get people in their squads asap.
Travelling is my life

Lacoste
Level 6

Post by Lacoste » October 31st, 2014, 12:25 am

Lacoste> i dropped last sunday why couldnt i be drafted this week for this sunday?

Dr.Evil newbcake time:

eel> not like you would get any playing time
eel> anyway

Lacoste> cool story sista
Travelling is my life

lv
Level 4

Post by lv » October 31st, 2014, 10:14 am

You have to wait like everyone else. Auction will not open until Monday.

DOCOMO
Level 3

Post by DOCOMO » October 31st, 2014, 12:45 pm

lv wrote:You have to wait like everyone else. Auction will not open until Monday.
Patience is virtue!

Lacoste
Level 6

Post by Lacoste » October 31st, 2014, 4:58 pm

lv wrote:You have to wait like everyone else. Auction will not open until Monday.

sure i dropped off Reaper last sunday after game, I could not be put in FA this week, had to wait for november 3rd? sure make a lot of fucking sense.

you guys cant see wich people try to make EG a good place? more active more fun?

this is ridiculous, what you deserve is that i boycott ur league and more do, and then u have 4v4 games

this is stupid dumb fuck shit.

cant wait for India..then you can enjoy your dead fucking game. cant believe this crap community, im the only guy who comes back again and again and make squads for newbies and to get people involved

when i ask to fucking get involved in a reasonable amount of time, its a No

there shouldnt be a fucking No for any1 on that FA agent list especially if they been on that list for like 5+ days just get the people playing....why make people wait on ur fucking dieing game this is retarded...i just feel like copying pasting last line and spamming ur pub arena..wich i will right now.
Travelling is my life

Lacoste
Level 6

Post by Lacoste » October 31st, 2014, 5:01 pm

Lacoste> .why make people wait on ur fucking dieing game this is retarded. (egdl wait of 2 weeks to get to play)

Lacoste> .why make people wait on ur fucking dieing game this is retarded. (egdl wait of 2 weeks to get to play)
Lacoste> viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30062&p=515514#p515514

Lacoste> Lacoste> .why make people wait on ur fucking dieing game this is retarded. (egdl wait of 2 weeks to get to play)
1:Lacoste> Lacoste> .why make people wait on ur fucking dieing game this is retarded. (egdl wait of 2 weeks to get to play)
1:Lacoste> viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30062&p=515514#p515514

Euph> eg is dead

Lacoste> Lacoste> .why make people wait on ur fucking dieing game this is retarded. (egdl wait of 2 weeks to get to play)

Lacoste> eg is dead and lady or whoever wants u to wait fucking 2 weeks to get on an egdl squad

Lacoste> i dropped off my egdl squad same day they didnt show up on sunday preseason 3v8..i asked for FA market..why the fuck were no Bids open on me this week so they can insert me by this week end

Lacoste> ?help i got nothing else to do, i cant play egdl, so im just fucking gonna troll u guys, ban me just for fun to see how gamemakers and ur stupid zone will go. OH NOOOEESS THREEEATS!!!!
Message has been sent to online moderators
Lacoste> . Lacoste> ?help i got nothing else to do, i cant play egdl, so im just fucking gonna troll u guys, ban me just for fun to see how gamemakers and ur stupid zone will go. OH NOOOEESS THREEEATS!!!!
Travelling is my life

lv
Level 4

Post by lv » October 31st, 2014, 5:17 pm

Laco, please stop spamming your topic.

Golfer.
Level 3

Post by Golfer. » November 3rd, 2014, 12:03 pm

6:5150> when i asked world he said " sec let me talk to my coders... 5 seconds go by then he says YEP they can do it "

DOCOMO
Level 3

Post by DOCOMO » November 3rd, 2014, 12:28 pm

Golfer. wrote:6
GL Golfer :mrgreen:

Golfer.
Level 3

Post by Golfer. » November 3rd, 2014, 1:27 pm

Thanks

Annihilation
Level 2

Post by Annihilation » November 3rd, 2014, 6:24 pm

Lacostes's fiery temper can be useful for the right team.
He has leadership potential for you.
Give me defence or attack to marshal a front around and report to you

I am on twitter.com/anizan btw

Lacoste
Level 6

Post by Lacoste » November 4th, 2014, 12:03 am

get Anni too :)
Travelling is my life

Return to “FA Market (Closed)”