SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Draft League 2014.
Congrats to Snake on their victory!
By PAT
Since this is a shitty schedule, I propose a second preseason match, so that way results don't matter and everyone still gets practice in for the weekend.

Since, Despise and Reaper had no shows, they should play each other.
Snake beat flock you and then provoke beat more of a show in despise. And then situation C can play flock you

2 PM EST - Provoke Vs Snake
3 PM EST - Flock You Vs Situation C
4 PM EST - Despise Vs Reaper

Reasoning for the times: None of the teams will be repeating their same time slot as the previous preseason match. I checked zz
By WORLD
Agree with Pat, let's do this.
By EEL
Fuck you no showing nerds. Provoke is playing snake at 4 pm est, anyone want to play us at 2? Whats up.
By Omega Red
EEL wrote:Fuck you no showing nerds. Provoke is playing snake at 4 pm est, anyone want to play us at 2? Whats up.
yea true, we have sm at 4. guess it doesnt matter, will just need a mod
By lv
PAT wrote:Since this is a shitty schedule, I propose a second preseason match, so that way results don't matter and everyone still gets practice in for the weekend.

Since, Despise and Reaper had no shows, they should play each other.
Snake beat flock you and then provoke beat more of a show in despise. And then situation C can play flock you

Reasoning for the times: None of the teams will be repeating their same time slot as the previous preseason match. I checked zz

All for it
By lv

I like that schedule you set up AR and I will use it.

I know Snake and Provoke have a game scheduled for 4:PM Easter and that's ok, you guys can show for the 2:PM match or not, I can host two games at one time when you show for your 4:pm match, it's really not a big deal since it's preseason.
The Future of EG

Hey Guys, Per that other thread, I said that th[…]

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!