40%
no
60%
dont care
No votes
0%
By Resi
sup everyone.

So i noticed shocktech's roster is at 24, meaning we have a space left, and gh0sted has recently came back from inactivity, and i feel that leaving him out of the league because of roster lock is pretty sad considering eg's current state, so i just basically wanted to see if squad leaders would mind us filling roster to its cap with gh0sted.
By lv
Punishment felt as you do with his team's roster.

They forgot to add him and roster lock is now in effect.

The one thing I learned from last league is... always back up the rules.

Anyway, if you think roster lock should go away in future leagues, I'm willing to discuss that... and seriously consider it. Let me know what you all think.
By Resi
no, roster lock is a good thing. but i was just asking for an exception because this league is just for fun, after all.
By DOCOMO
Resi wrote:no, roster lock is a good thing. but i was just asking for an exception because this league is just for fun, after all.
league is for serious. take a look at grid and structure .. EeL
By DOCOMO
lv wrote:Anyway, if you think roster lock should go away in future leagues, I'm willing to discuss that... and seriously consider it. Let me know what you all think.
draft league everytime so teams are even. only thing I dislike watching is lopsided teams battling. soo boring :P
(already know who wins before the match starts) .. no surprises. that's all!!!!!! :mrgreen:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!