SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By Lee
As discussed, i have no point having a player on roster, who is never able to play.
By PAT
If this is allowed I am going to be the most pissed GM ever. I had to deal with coordinators being on my squads for two years now and was NOT allowed to drop them. They want to play in league and they are seen before 10 days ago so they have absolutely no reason to be dropped.
By Lee
PAT wrote:If this is allowed I am going to be the most pissed GM ever. I had to deal with coordinators being on my squads for two years now and was NOT allowed to drop them. They want to play in league and they are seen before 10 days ago so they have absolutely no reason to be dropped.
why? i dont know about previous coordinators, but i was always able to play in the league i hosted. LV is struggling with refs and so far she is not able to play. Now its a valid reason just as ANY OTHER reason where player just cannot play for a team.
Be it inactivity, retiring, going to jail or whatever. Drops are there to get rid of players who bring no value to the team.
By PAT
I have offered my assistance to ref numerous times. It's her own fault for not allowing people to ref. She signed up for league and should have to stay in it.
By Lee
PAT wrote:I have offered my assistance to ref numerous times. It's her own fault for not allowing people to ref. She signed up for league and should have to stay in it.
Like i said already, i have spoken to her about it and she has accepted this already. I have no issues using lv as 3vp, but as i cannot, its a valid drop.
And as she can sign up for league she can also drop from it, its after all her decision.

PS! i have no issues if she says she can play, but last time we spoke its not the case.
By PAT
If she hired more refs then she would be able to play more, this is just the first match of the weekend so idk how she already knows she won't be able to play every weekend cuz of reffing issues.
By lv
I have hired two refs... both of which want to play for their squads. And finding good refs with our population is not an easy task as I'm sure you can imagine. They either want nothing to do with it or I wouldn't hire them to begin with. I have not been able to play for Lee for the last two weeks and he has asked me to play. And next week I will not be able to play because I have to train a ref... I posted for volunteers long ago on this forum, and I have not gotten any replies. I do try to recruit.. I do my best.

Finite, if you really find this unfair, then you are trolling and looking for reasons to complain. Yes I know... "you will never play another league I host again." and "Lady Vader should have to step down as coordinator because she is clearly not qualified." I said it for you Finite. You can go on and rant, but it will fall upon deaf ears because this drop is more than fair. I also don't care what they have done in past leagues, this decision is fair.

Don't worry, I will not re-enter league

Released
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!