SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: lv

By lv
I have done the math and looked at the VP the GMs have, and I can only come to one conclusion... Roster VP needs to be increased:

Total Player VP = 811

Player average = 811/142 = 5.7

Team Average = 811/6 or 537*142 = 135

I am going to keep this a nice even number and only add in 15 this time since most FAs are probably here and will leave room for more.

Freq vp cap of 50 will NOT be adjusted, freq cap is written in stone.

Starting Monday March 3rd, the new Team/Roster cap will be 150 .
By Lee
EEL wrote:Why aren't you increasing the vp per freq. Read the rules. Unless you've changed them..
Because vp per freq has been never increased during league, at least as far as i remember. It would make all the draft choices meaningless.
By lv
50 is working fine. Resi was able to play Jammu and Bombed on his freq of 8 and still kept it at or below 50. The point of the big roster is for the GMs to have more options. The point of the freq cap is to make you guys have to think and mix it up. Not going to increase freq cap.
By amph
Darn this ruins all my plans for Monday. I was banking on all the Gms spending all their available vp on the FA market during the first 2 weeks so that I can come clean house in the third week. But now all the GMs now have the advantage of taking good players from the FA market at a higher vp with the extra vp they are getting.
By PAT
You only had like 4 or 5 vp.. Every GM did. irrelevant.
By amph
PAT wrote:You only had like 4 or 5 vp.. Every GM did. irrelevant.
i would of made room with log yawn afk etc. plenty of vp to take over the FA while you guys had your minuscule amount of vp.
By Lee
amph wrote:
PAT wrote:You only had like 4 or 5 vp.. Every GM did. irrelevant.
i would of made room with log yawn afk etc. plenty of vp to take over the FA while you guys had your minuscule amount of vp.
Yes i know it kinda of sucks, but as i told to LV: currently, there are no GMs left who could even bid for vet FAs, which means that next weeks FA draft would be not natural and there was a big possibility that no FAs could be bid on or then vets would be acquired for 4 or even less Vps. That would ruin the gameplay and that is the most important thing about this league, how the teams play in game.
So you should have just dropped your players and i am sure LV wouldnt have upped it.
In any case, you will still have your advantage, by the looks of it ppl still keep signing up and if u just free up your VPs u are just able to get more players compared to others.
By amph
ill just free up the VP after I place the bid on the FAs on Monday.
Start logging on!

I'd love it if fc put up a bigger map so we could […]

Hey EG DYNASTIES

The good old days!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!