SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By Lee
i am losing interest in this pretty heavily, if its not up this week, i dont think i will bother checking this game anymore...
By TaughT
Lee wrote:i am losing interest in this pretty heavily, if its not up this week, i dont think i will bother checking this game anymore...
By lv
rofl wow

Give up on a game that we have all played for years and years after a week...

anyway, servers should be back up by Thursday.

http://www.subspace.co/topic/27357-cont ... ack/page-6

Mom wrote
Posted 18 minutes ago

Just got a message from Priit that the ip will be re-enabled on Thursday. :)

The hosting company is not real thrilled with the DDOS attack. Obviously, they haven't met our community. No one is thrilled except that moron who is probably going to be hunted down by our own Continuum Anonymous.

Not advocating, just sayin' ...
By Lee
lv wrote:rofl wow

Mom wrote
Posted 18 minutes ago

The hosting company is not real thrilled with the DDOS attack. Obviously, they haven't met our community. No one is thrilled except that moron who is probably going to be hunted down by our own Continuum Anonymous.

Not giving up, but i have other things in my life that take my time and attention. Also tomorrow i will move to new apartment with my internet, i have no place for my computer there and probably have to sit on the floor or something, so i cannot play anyways, i have no idea if connection works properly etc.
Once u decided with current schedule, i made my plans and now this delay screwed me over bigtime, not to mention my team, which has been most active entire team.
Same with Monty actually, if its up on Thursday, its only couple of days (when i CANNOT be online anyways or play for that matter) to get team ready, who knows what players even bother checking if the game is still online, especially low vp players who dont even visit forums and may just think game is done for...

Also its not giving up, i am saying that it has been a great league, but the final will no longer be what it could have been. A fight between currently 2 most active and top squads.
By lv
Lee wrote:
lv wrote:rofl wow

Mom wrote
Posted 18 minutes ago

Not giving up, but i have other things in my life that take my time and attention. Also tomorrow i will move to new apartment with my internet, i have no place for my computer there and probably have to sit on the floor or something, so i cannot play anyways, i have no idea if connection works properly etc.
Once u decided with current schedule, i made my plans and now this delay screwed me over bigtime, not to mention my team, which has been most active entire team.
Same with Monty actually, if its up on Thursday, its only couple of days (when i CANNOT be online anyways or play for that matter) to get team ready, who knows what players even bother checking if the game is still online, especially low vp players who dont even visit forums and may just think game is done for...

Also its not giving up, i am saying that it has been a great league, but the final will no longer be what it could have been. A fight between currently 2 most active and top squads.
Unfortunately you're probably right.. I pray you're not... I can delay finals for a couple more weeks if you guys like.. just to see if we can get some players back. I will do what you ask, finals do NOT have to be this weekend since the zone has been down for over a week. Just let me know you two, I'll do whatever you like.
By Monty Python
Lets just wait for zone to be up again, then we can talk about it. Another delay might be good so game is up for some time before we match up, so ppl see its up again and bother showing etc.
By Unlimited
damn that sucks lee.. with that said definately have the match this sunday :twisted:

na just playin, we want to face leegenshits at their best.. so yes definately delay the match another week
By lv
Wagon wrote:you mean april 13th ?
lol yeah doh... been a hard couple of days. Sorry

Finals will be held when we all agree on a Sunday.

How's that? lol
By Lee
fine by me
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!