SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By Lee
lv wrote:Going to do it like this:

Teams are going to play each other. Top two will make it to finals. NOT best out of three, that is boring and I was mistaken, it was done in EGFL.

1v2
3v4
-----
2v4
3v1
------
3v2
1v4
-----------------
Not so boring and keeps it interesting, I hope this is a reasonable compromise for you all.

Good luck!
so the second main season idea :) i just hope scores will be reset for that, keeps things interesting until the end. And i really prefer this to having best of 3 against same team...
By PAT
So what happens if in the first weekend, teams 1 and 3 win, and in the second weekend, teams 2 and 3 win and in the third weekend teams 4 and 3 win. How are you going to split the three-way tie? You can't just do best time cuz this is playoffs and you can't fuck over two teams.
By Lee
PAT wrote:So what happens if in the first weekend, teams 1 and 3 win, and in the second weekend, teams 2 and 3 win and in the third weekend teams 4 and 3 win. How are you going to split the three-way tie? You can't just do best time cuz this is playoffs and you can't fuck over two teams.
its a second main season, first week results dont matter, total results matter and yes i guess av.time is the fairest way to solve tie-breakers in the end.
By PAT
But the second main season is in place of playoffs. Which she states in her post. Which idk why we are deciding on the very last weekend of main season and only her decision counts instead of all the gm's. I know eel has not agreed to this.
By PAT
Azela wrote:Do 1 game for semi finals and best of 3 for finals. I really don't like that other idea.
By Lee
PAT wrote:
Azela wrote:Do 1 game for semi finals and best of 3 for finals. I really don't like that other idea.
egdl isnt egfl, u dont have to fight the same team over and over again to prove your team is better. EGDL has always had 1 final, why change it now?
By Lee
PAT wrote:But the second main season is in place of playoffs. Which she states in her post. Which idk why we are deciding on the very last weekend of main season and only her decision counts instead of all the gm's. I know eel has not agreed to this.
Point is that gms dont have to agree with anything, its quite obvious, that gms cannot agree with same thing in this league, thats why there is a coordinator who tells how it will be...
By Qdisc
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:But the second main season is in place of playoffs. Which she states in her post. Which idk why we are deciding on the very last weekend of main season and only her decision counts instead of all the gm's. I know eel has not agreed to this.
Point is that gms dont have to agree with anything, its quite obvious, that gms cannot agree with same thing in this league, thats why there is a coordinator who tells how it will be...
I agree with you Lee. Coordinator should be the one to determinate the format.
Though I wish that it would have been decided before the main season ended.
Preferably even before league started.

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!