Elitestar
13%
LV's Breasts
20%
Baby Jesus
7%
By Monty Python
Thought its worth a poll.

Excluding Es for my opinion here, to not just say I think my squad gonna win this, I've the strong feeling So Brave is the best candidate to win this league so far.

It's a close race, Lee and Resi do a fine job so far aswell and could also turn out taking this years cup away. So Brave showed its not ez to beat them, with two ties, one win and no loss so far. Their roster is pretty strong/active and they clearly have no issues with weak spots, while azela is a solid leader and brings what it needs to win a league. I think this years league is the league with the closest race the first place: While Still I Rise and Baby Jesus having a hard time getting wins so far and cant hardly concidered beeing top candidates for 1st place, Leegendary, LVB's, So Brave and Elitestar all have showed that they are squads to expect putting up a hard fight and win games. Also the combinations between the last four squads in matches have been very mixed in w:l relation, which for i think everyone of them still offers the possibility for themselve to dominate their following matches and place themselve in finals. There is still no best lineup one squad could come up with that would 120% beat any other top lineup from the other squads.
By lv
Monty Python wrote:lol @ that vote for BJ. they're out already.
Yes but they can beat So Brave and ruin their standings... Baby Jesus HAS so many reasons to show up and put up a good game anyway! Good luck Baby Jesus, I really hope for a win!

Would be nice to put a 1 in the win column and a 3 in the points column for you guys. $$
You guys can't win, but you can change the standings.
Hope you all don't give up.
By Monty Python
lv wrote:
Monty Python wrote:lol @ that vote for BJ. they're out already.
Yes but they can beat So Brave and ruin their standings... Baby Jesus HAS so many reasons to show up and put up a good game anyway! Good luck Baby Jesus, I really hope for a win!

Would be nice to put a 1 in the win column and a 3 in the points column for you guys. $$
You guys can't win, but you can change the standings.
Hope you all don't give up.
yes, i hope that too.

PS: azela now even more confused?!
By Whale
yeah Baby Jesus! come waste a couple of hours of your life on Sunday to play a 2-d spaceshooter than you have no chance of winning anyways. Sounds like a good use of a sunday afternoon
By Monty Python
Whale wrote:yeah Baby Jesus! come waste a couple of hours of your life on Sunday to play a 2-d spaceshooter than you have no chance of winning anyways. Sounds like a good use of a sunday afternoon

i sense fear here. Whale tries to scare BJ away to not lose/tie here.

BJ, get up one last time and beat them!!!!!!
By Qdisc
Monty Python wrote:
Whale wrote:yeah Baby Jesus! come waste a couple of hours of your life on Sunday to play a 2-d spaceshooter than you have no chance of winning anyways. Sounds like a good use of a sunday afternoon

Tssk, whale is simply trying to lure them to play in order to crush them.
By Monty Python
Qdisc wrote:
Monty Python wrote:

Tssk, whale is simply trying to lure them to play in order to crush them.
Oho, now we hit meta spheres here.. watch out!

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!