SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By amph
Eel can you guys do Sunday at 1pm? if so Monty said he is willing to reschedule his game against us to 3pm.
By amph
I want to stay away from Saturday. bad show and no one wants to play Saturdays. We can even do next weekend as well if the time doesn't work for you guys.
By EEL
Aww you poor thing. Man the fuck up. You wanted your rematch here it is. Saturday 2 PM EST.
GRID NATION
By lv
If you can't agree, it is 2pm EDT Saturday.

If you can agree... I does NOT have to be this weekend, HAS to be before Semis, obviously. Pick any day of the week, and time, I will show up and ref it myself. I just really really really want you two to agree together... I want this game to be good.
By PAT
How about you just wait and see if it affects the standings at all, like if either team HAS to have the win to make it or stay out of playoffs. Like if either team loses the rest of its matches and cant make playoffs then there should be no point in playing it.
By lv
PAT wrote:How about you just wait and see if it affects the standings at all, like if either team HAS to have the win to make it or stay out of playoffs. Like if either team loses the rest of its matches and cant make playoffs then there should be no point in playing it.
By Glyde1
lv wrote:If you can't agree, it is 2pm EDT Saturday.

If you can agree... I does NOT have to be this weekend, HAS to be before Semis, obviously. Pick any day of the week, and time, I will show up and ref it myself. I just really really really want you two to agree together... I want this game to be good.
if one of the gm's is saying Saturday is not going to work for him why would u force him to play at that time?
By lv
Glyde1 wrote:

if one of the gm's is saying Saturday is not going to work for him why would u force him to play at that time?
Because if they can't agree... I have to step up and make the game happen... really, they are not children, they have had a week to talk and agree about this.

I stand firm, agree or YOU TWO force me to force the time and day. Stop putting this on me.
By PAT
lv wrote:
Glyde1 wrote:

Because if they can't agree... I have to step up and make the game happen... really, they are not children, they have had a week to talk and agree about this.

I stand firm, agree or YOU TWO force me to force the time and day. Stop putting this on me.
Or don't reply to me. My solution has also been done in egdl before too. Example: hootenanny, led by Rone.

W.e just be a flaming idiot
By Glyde1
lv wrote:
Glyde1 wrote:

i just figured you would want to pick a more neutral time for the 2 teams or do you like making controversial calls.
By BLACK
I say sunday 1pmest, sat will be a bad show for both teams. If Eel doesnt a agree I would assume he wants the free easy win. Knowing will have a bad show or his scared to play aris knowin aris cant make sat matches. I mean the whole reason for this REMATCH was for the better of this league. Having it sunday with two strong rosters would be better for the league instead of sat with two weak rosters.
By lv
I have no problem doing this Sunday or any other time. And Glyde, this is not on me. Stop it!... they have had a fricking week to work this out knowing my forced time/day. YOU are the only complaining about it.
By BLACK
Both teams Should be able to agree, its one week advance notice on sunday. Shouldn't have any issues.
By PAT
Yeah. Cuz 12 pm times will have a much better time than a 3 pm time. God you're an idiot.
By poemZX_
Lv you cant just keep going back on your word. First it this saturday... now its sunday a week from now? Srsly. Come on.
By lv
poemZX_ wrote:Lv you cant just keep going back on your word. First it this saturday... now its sunday a week from now? Srsly. Come on.
It was asked for.. begged by for by the players to not do this on a Saturday... wtf you guys are totally impossible to please... You want the game at 2:pm today, I'm here and ready to call a forfeit if that's what you want.
By PAT
what fucking players begged for it not to be saturday.... if you fucking tell us its saturday and change it at the last minute as we are all showing up for the match of course were gonna get fucking pissed off. not even eel just now knew that the match wasnt today... youre the worst fucking league coordinator just quit already or stick to what u fucking say and plan.
By Ioth
To be honest this sounds like a reasonable solution to me, 12PM EST has been proven to be a solid timeslot in past leagues. Other then that up until today it wasn't even clear to me if the game was to be played today or not. This also gives leaders of both teams a week to gather the troops. And as lv said, leaders still have until wednesday to agree on a different time.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!