SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By TaughT
You cant seriously say this Anton_ kid is not aliased....I've been playing with him lately and he knows how to anchor, knows how to rush, the kid is more than your average 3vp... if anything I would rate him around a 6-7...and azela so happens to pick him during the 5th round....Seriously messed up if you say this kid is not aliased rofl....Should really look into this guy..
By Monty Python
TaughT wrote:You cant seriously say this Anton_ kid is not aliased....I've been playing with him lately and he knows how to anchor, knows how to rush, the kid is more than your average 3vp... if anything I would rate him around a 6-7...and azela so happens to pick him during the 5th round....Seriously messed up if you say this kid is not aliased rofl....Should really look into this guy..
i can hardly believe it aswell. but alias check seems to happen to be clear... so...
By DOCOMO
Definitely aliased, but probably moved, switched Internet provider, bought a new computer or he's new and became great in a few days!
By Qdisc
Pretty sure it said in the sign up post that he was aliased. Something like Tonsal was his main.
By lv
Anton_/Tonsal.. I'll have it looked into
By konii
Not exactly aliasing to gain any advantage but like...
This guy is Mat's real life friend.
Pretty sure he just told Anton to sign up for egdl and maybe during alias checks, computer/ip change, probably cleared him of any 'aliasing'.

This guy was on omega red's Haunt few years back.
Yeah this guy played on the name "Nicely" in Haunt.

That is all I have to say.
By lv
I've talked to him a few times and he's always said that he and mat are friends and the alias check I had run on him a few weeks cleared him.
By Qdisc
Great news.

Let let him focus on being the most undervalued player the league ever seen, please.
By Monty Python
Qdisc wrote:Great news.

Let let him focus on being the most undervalued player the league ever seen, please.
worth the same then having one of the 8vps
By TaughT
So if this guy was under another alias on Haunt according to konni...I'm wondering if the VP raters even knew about this or even his actual main alias? So therefore the VP raters did not know his actual alias and they rated him a low VP. Which really makes his actual VP invalid. I guarantee this guy is aliased and he knows it and hes a liar and azela knows this too because he picked him in the 5th round over other players...This is a joke rofl..Get this guy out of here
By Lee
Azela wrote:Players get over and underrated in EGDL every year, but I don't agree with your evaluation. I think he's a 5vp with at 3vp rating, that's not a huge disparity. Every GM had a fair chance to pick Anton. Only I took the time to actually scout all the low vps before the draft. I am not aware of any aliases that he owns.

Also, he was asked to sign up for EGDL because we needed extra players so that entirely removes any motive for actively attempting to alias in the league.

What about Gunbarrel 5vp, Trance 8vp, Melodize 3vp?

I'm sorry that Anton has been owning you in baseduel, but that's your problem not his.

Anton_ = Combo
Sry dude, but i think you overrate combo a bit, id say 4vp max
By Monty Python
Azela wrote:
I'm sorry that Anton has been owning you in baseduel, but that's your problem not his.

Anton_ = Combo
By Unlimited
Anton is nicely? highly doubt that. He's a good friend of mine, was on haunt with him as well as other squads, and this anton guy plays COMPLETELY different. Definately not nicely, 100%. Nice try, though. My guess? if he's "friends" with mat, mat is using this anton name and is double squading? but who knows. Definately not nicely tho. Only way I'll believe this is if he gets on the name nicely.
By MCI
WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES. The zone is fking dead.

By DOCOMO
MCI wrote:WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES. The zone is fking dead.

It's still running! Great games in pub for the past year.
Come join, play, and find out! :mrgreen:
By PAT
I say ban him and mat from league until they play each other in a baseduel.
By Qdisc
PAT wrote:I say ban him and mat from league until they play each other in a baseduel.
I've seen they do exactly that. About a week ago or so.
By konii
lol fucking unlimited so high he thinks everything and everyone is his 'friend'

good for you man really.

still you're retarded as fuck though
By Unlimited
konii wrote:lol fucking unlimited so high he thinks everything and everyone is his 'friend'

good for you man really.

still you're retarded as fuck though
the fuck this come from..
By lv
Had another alias done on Anton_/Tonsal. He is not aliased from what I can see.
By PAT
Post his aliases and we will tell you which aliases of his are or not. You missed a huge amount of years of activity. You wouldn't know.
By lv
I am not posting his aliases
By Resi
youre all fucking stupid as fuck, its obviously mat. and was double squadding too, so kick from league.
By Qdisc
Resi wrote:youre all fucking stupid as fuck, its obviously mat. and was double squadding too, so kick from league.
Yesterday when I came home, I checked baseduel. Both Mat and Anton_ was playing.
By TaughT
PAT wrote:Post his aliases and we will tell you which aliases of his are or not. You missed a huge amount of years of activity. You wouldn't know.
By TheCript
aliascheck the names that show up on the aliascheck then aliascheck those names again, then repeat

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!