SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By PAT
Player is ours. We bidded 6vp on him before the time is up and before we bidded on rivalry. Rivalry should be lowered to 4vp.

LV is trying to tell me that me and eel went crazy on fa and overbid on "MANY PLAYERS OMG" as she states. We bidded over on one player on purpose to make sure nobody bidded on him so LV would drop riddler and then we could bid 4. But as usual she stayed MIA all day until after 3 and then amph bid 4 in front of us anyways. So again, give us player for 6VP AS WE BIDDED. And Rivalry is currently being won by amph for 4vp. k afk ur terrible
By lv
6vp - 2/18/ 0137 <---- You bid on Player

3vp - 2/18 0138 <---- You bid on Phanto

5vp - 2/18 0137 <----- Your bid on Rivalry

Ok, you have 9vp to spend, I could give you player, but player has several bids before yours, you get Phanto unless you're out bid, and Rivalry you bid on at the exact same time as Player. You are the only bidder on Rivalry. I can't give you Player and Rivalry because that would take you over on VP. And since two bids were posted at the exact same time, I am going to go with my pick. I do have to say this... Eel spamming bids all over the FA Market he knew were over did not help your case at all. :-)
By amph
Oh Lee brought up a situation like this yesterday. He suggested the higher vp player would go to the squad and the other bid would be dismissed
By PAT
ONLY ONE BID WAS OVER SO IDK WHY UR SAYING BIDS ALL OVER THE FA MARKET.

SECOND OF ALL THAT IS THE GAYEST AND MOST CORRUPTED THING IVE EVER HEARD OF. "IM GOING TO FUCKING PICK CUZ EEL DID THIS"

youre the worst fucking coordinator just step down already
By lv
lol he does have bids, 19vp worth of bids on the forum, if not more, and they were both bid on at the same time... he must have been having fun if he bid on two different FAs in the same minute. LOL!!! And, it's not really about Eel, I had to choose which one was valid and which wasn't, I decided not to screw over Azela because Azela had no way of knowing which bid was valid either... so he gambled and didn't out bid you on Player, his gamble paid off this time. When you bid over your cap, you may suffer unintended consequences.
By Rivalry88
LOL this whole free agency thing is madness!!!! Give LV some credit for taking on this task of coordinator when everyone else has pretty much given up on the zone.

Also,

Why no respect and im so cheap!!! HAHAHAHAH
By PAT
So instead of you deciding not to screw over azela, You decide to YET AGAIN screw over me and then screw over amph in this situation too. OKAY COOL THANKS
By PAT
I had 14 open, and he bidded 19 because of one player. SOOO once again he went over on ONE PLAYER. once again I am proving how fucking stupid you are and how uncapable you are of running this league.
By PAT
I am going to go with my pick.
I had to choose which one was valid and which wasn't,
This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Eel bidded on player first and rivalry second. You pulled that honesty shit when Azela said he won Cube. Now you can pull that honesty shit with me when I say Eeel bidded on Player first.

You are doing shit for everyone else in this league but yet you are fucking me over time and time again by doing random shit then making up a rule for it to explain your case. You are emotionally unstable and dumb as a fucking rock.
By lv
PAT wrote:I had 14 open, and he bidded 19 because of one player. SOOO once again he went over on ONE PLAYER. once again I am proving how fucking stupid you are and how uncapable you are of running this league.
You had available to spend 14vp total.

Kess was an auto close because the bid was max at 5vp, I did that first thing this morning.

You bid on Rivalry - 5vp at 1:37 am

you bid on Player - 6vp at 1:37 am
at this point you only had 9 to spend so I have to choose one before I can move on to your next bid.

You bid on Phanto 3vp at 1:138 am

The bid on Player and Rivalry total 11vp, that took you over your team vp cap of 140.
So I went with the player that was first on my list, and it was Rivalry. As I said before, Azela lucked out, I didn't do it for him. If I cannot make this any clearer to you, then I give up. I am sorry that you are so upset but like I said way up there ^^^ in another post... when you bid over, you may suffer unintended consequences.
By PAT
Yes, once again another thing you have stated AFTER something has happened.

And now you're full of shit. I've been complaining about this for about 4 hours and you have not once said anything about it being first on your list. You have said this answer almost every time.
I am going to go with my pick.
AZELA TOLD U CUBE WAS HIS FOR 5 VP OR WHATEVER. YOU BELIEVED HIM.
RESI TOLD U HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE WAS BIDDING ON THOSE 2 PLAYERS. YOU BELIEVED HIM
AMPH TOLD U HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE OVERBIDDING. YOU BELIEVED HIM AND ERASED HIS BIDS.
FINITE IS TELLING U HE BIDDED ON PLAYER BEFORE RIVALRY. YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE HIM.

do you see my fucking dilemma here? You always go against me and always fuck me over and its bullshit.
By PAT
OH AND NOT TO MENTION
I had won Kess for 4vp and for some reason you decided to close his bid on azela's site, so now I have to have him for 5vp. ALSO BULLSHIT THAT I GET FUCKED OVER BY.
By lv
PAT wrote: AZELA TOLD U CUBE WAS HIS FOR 5 VP OR WHATEVER. YOU BELIEVED HIM.
RESI TOLD U HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE WAS BIDDING ON THOSE 2 PLAYERS. YOU BELIEVED HIM
AMPH TOLD U HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE OVERBIDDING. YOU BELIEVED HIM AND ERASED HIS BIDS.
All this was on Azela's system, and it is gone.

PAT wrote:FINITE IS TELLING U HE BIDDED ON PLAYER BEFORE RIVALRY. YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE HIM.
That happened yesterday, on the forum system. I posted the rules clearly.

There is no reason to "believe" anyone. Like i have said a couple of times already. When you bid over your vp cap, you risk the chance of unintended consequences. Ok, I am done with this subject and probably shouldn't have made this post.
By PAT
WTf you straight up told me yesterday you were going to drop sin and another player for monty just because he told you they wouldn't join chat and shit and specifically asked me why you shouldn't just trust gm's. But now it comes to me and you don't trust me? jesus youre so fucking fake. go talk to eel maybe he can convince you he bidded on player before he bidded on rivalry.
By PAT
Also, Can you show me the rule where it says if a team overbids, that there will be consequences?
You know damn straight we wanted player more than anyone else in the FA and that we bidded on him BEFORE we bidded on rivalry. You're just acting like an unjust bitch and wont give him to us.
By BOGmeduser
whoa. relax.

Aren't there rules stating if two players are bid on at the same time (in time stamp) that - the first one opened, or the first one that was signed up, or the highest, or lowest, or whatever - will be signed?

Just need a few more of those rules to clarify things so that these little kiddies wont freq (haha freq gg) out and take it personally.
By Qdisc
I'm also very confused to how overbidding works. I feel that the assessment where people overbid in order to push the "price" of a player up, should either be totally okey or meet with harsh means. But it needs to be consistent and clear of what will happen.
If there's no punishment for this, then you can bid on your players, then keep spamming bids forcing everyone to calculate the order and VP used for each captain before they can see what they need to bid. Which will add a lot of complexity, can be good or bad.

In the case where two posts are under the same minute, it is still very easy to deduct which one was made first. Azela posted one easy way above.

I feel that this is an issue which needs to be settled NOW, but preferably before a league even starts. Making judgement calls will always cause perceived unfairness. Having crystal clear rules will not.
By Lee
well azela has a good point here, i didnt even know it was possible to solve it like that.
I think to avoid situations like that i used to start all FA bids with 1 minute difference, so topics went like 3.00 3.01 etc, majority of interesting bids were made anyways during first minute of bid, so it was pretty easy later on to keep things under control.
By Qdisc
Lee wrote:I think to avoid situations like that i used to start all FA bids with 1 minute difference, so topics went like 3.00 3.01 etc, majority of interesting bids were made anyways during first minute of bid, so it was pretty easy later on to keep things under control.
That was... perceptive..
By Unlimited
ar owned rofl so hard. tards posting bids same minute to cause confusion on purpose DOWN

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!