SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By Whale
i think we can live without cube. (last seen 4 days ago)
By TaughT
Pretty sure I had winning bid on jagral with a few hours left as well lol..now its restarted to be opened for bidding,
By lv
Azela wrote:- Why is Zig's auction being restarted when So Brave were winning with only a couple of hours to go?

- Why are there no roster topics for each squad?

- Why was Cube (5vp) not added to So Brave's roster?

- Why has Konii been drafted to Leegendary for 5vp when their actual winning bid was 6vp?

- Why are the squad forums still not working?

- Why is there nothing on League News regarding the changes to the FA system?
Probably because your ripped down the website before I could get the information from it so I had to make due with what I had... don't like? blame yourself.
By lv
lol you are such a drama queen.

I put an announcement on how FA works on the FA Market Forum.

I can't find any information on Cube. You're going to have to show me that auction because it is not on in any of the information I had... I know she was there.

The open auctions that I closed, the ones I saw still had 22 hours left on them so I just closed them because rules specifically say auctions are to be held on Mondays... not every day of the week.

And btw, you took down the site while I was afk, you know, some of us do have lives. If you really cared about the league, you would have made sure I had all the information before you ripped it down. So blame yourself for the auction mess ups.

As far as forums go, I have been asking on chat for three days if your forums are working for you.. you are the only one who does not respond, so I didn't know about "your" forum not working, I'll see about getting it fixed.

And the other stuff, I'll set up the forum the way I see fit, not you. Thanks for your help Azela, you're always a pleasure and kind person to deal with.
By Airduster
By Rivalry88
This is very entertaining to read.

I have a serious question though, why do Zig and Bombed start off at 5VP? and everyone else 1VP?
By Qdisc
Rivalry88 wrote:This is very entertaining to read.

I have a serious question though, why do Zig and Bombed start off at 5VP? and everyone else 1VP?
Veteran players start at 5vp.
New players start at 1vp.

Many old time vets that's been super inactive also start at 1vp.
By Baptism
Such a shame that PHP script was taken down. You put a lot of work into it Azela.

It was organized, clean, and effective. Possibly the only thing I was really excited about.

Now it's gone? Put it back up! C'mon...
By PAT
Yeah you skip #6.... and also make sure you make the forums where people cannot delete their posts.
By PAT
Also, I doubt LV talked to Square Apple in the short amount of time Resi posted to drop him. How does she know he has been gone because as of right now...Not online, last seen 10 days ago and not more than 10.
By Lee
Azela wrote:I think it would be better if you left the auction topics OPEN and counted bids as valid if they are posted AFTER the predesignated time on Monday.

The roster forums are labelled incorrectly 1-7 instead of 1-6. They don't need to be numbered, either.
Yea this is what i mentioned to LV as well, hopefully they will be open.
By Lee
PAT wrote:Yeah you skip #6.... and also make sure you make the forums where people cannot delete their posts.
Another valid point!
By lv
Lee wrote:Yea this is what i mentioned to LV as well, hopefully they will be open.

Yeah, I honestly forgot to do that, I am sorry. All the pending auctions are unlocked.
By Airduster
Lady V you realize it's 2014 right? It's really silly to manually micromanage data using forums. Forums are meant for discussion not for creating, reading, updating, deleting, or storage of transactional data. :/

In 2014 there are a TON of open source development languages, open source databases, IDEs, frameworks, and not to mention their ease of use... that you can utilize to automate all the manual work you are doing in vein attempt to to micromanage the league/zone.

So you see when I say you are stuck in the past and are NOT qualified to be on e.g staff (in 2014).... this is what I mean. You are incapable of seeing how inefficient you are meaning you are probably going to do more harm than good to the zone even if your intentions are good. All this micromanagement is tedious and unnecessary. Yes, I see you are putting in a lot of work... and I give you a D+ for that effort but you really need to wake up. Again it's 2014... not 1999.

Work smarter not harder.
By Resi
azela forgetting that lv didnt want to stop using his website, but azela refused to carry out lv's simple request because he disagreed with it, when really he shouldve had no decision making powers, he just coded the FA website and had control of it... if you had just done what the league coordinator had asked, she wouldnt have had to stop using it, no wonder it came across as rude after your refusal to cooperate.. get your head out your ass. p.s. i love how you sit and analyse everything someone types then quote pieces of it and sit for half an hour trying to think of something clever to reply with.. lol, get a life, loner.
By Qdisc
Resi wrote:azela forgetting that lv didnt want to stop using his website, but azela refused to carry out lv's simple request because he disagreed with it, when really he shouldve had no decision making powers, he just coded the FA website and had control of it... if you had just done what the league coordinator had asked, she wouldnt have had to stop using it, no wonder it came across as rude after your refusal to cooperate.. get your head out your ass. p.s. i love how you sit and analyse everything someone types then quote pieces of it and sit for half an hour trying to think of something clever to reply with.. lol, get a life, loner.
I'm not taking any sides... but, wasn't Azela league coordinator at that point?

(What I based that assumption on, I might very well be wrong.)
By Qdisc
Resi wrote:no, he had stepped down.
Okey!

I'm just confused :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!