SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

Who would you rather have leading the freq?

Eel
57%
Vodka
43%
By EEL
Gm eel
Team name: Out of Spite

Figured I'd go against lee and azela again.

unless you want vodka to gm the under achiever..

Talk to me I'll talk back
By Lee
i dont think it will work eel, you are not even in playerlist? Also what happened to "i cannot host this, i will be away". Hosting this and being GM take more or less the same amount of time :P
By EEL
I would be away for a week or two plus i don't have time to do the free agency was the main issue. But if you don't want me to ours okay. Lol
By lv
This is absolutely ridiculous,

Eel, you dumped EGDL in mine and Azela's lap, now you want us to dump Vodka as GM so you can GM? hahahahhahahaha Not going to happen, you would probably just bail on your team anyway.

You can sign as a free agent.
By nunnnez
eel going through existential crisis after being ezed beyond recognition by a crew working off 2% of their power. he's starting to realize that all his successes with his low tier squads sprung from anyone good being afk. don't be surprised if he kicks the bucket within the next couple of weeks.
By nunnnez
loser noob tears. so bored of the taste.
By Muggy
Azela wrote:
nunnnez wrote:eel going through existential crisis after being ezed beyond recognition by a crew working off 2% of their power. he's starting to realize that all his successes with his low tier squads sprung from anyone good being afk. don't be surprised if he kicks the bucket within the next couple of weeks.
You sure like to do a lot of talking....

....on Autopilot's behalf.
Made me giggle!
By EEL
Vodka you should be happy one of the best leaders in eg history wants to GM.
I guarantee you won't win. Anyways its okay. Maybe you can draft me and I'll lead and show you a thing or two.
By PAT
Haven't read any of the posts in this thread. But tbh I would rather have eel as GM than resi just because resi has dumped his draft squad before and eel hasn't. But other than that, good luck to resi and the other gm's at draft on sunday.
By Resi
PAT wrote:Haven't read any of the posts in this thread. But tbh I would rather have eel as GM than resi just because resi has dumped his draft squad before and eel hasn't. But other than that, good luck to resi and the other gm's at draft on sunday.
Look who's talkin, haha.
By Rivalry
Resi wrote:
PAT wrote:Haven't read any of the posts in this thread. But tbh I would rather have eel as GM than resi just because resi has dumped his draft squad before and eel hasn't. But other than that, good luck to resi and the other gm's at draft on sunday.
Look who's talkin, haha.

Hahahaha hahahah love you resi that's awesome hahahhahahahahahah
By dreownsu
tbh resi isnt a bad gm lol, dunno whats going on here
By TheCript
lol who does eel think he is hahahahha

GO CLEAN THE GARDEN FOOOLL
By Odi
Rofl one of the best leaders? eel, the only time you've won a title is when the zone was dead, good job winning a competition with 40 people in it.

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!