SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderators: Pynk!, lv

By lv
anth_onyg wrote:hey, is it too late to sign up for the league? my SS name is anthonyyyg.
Just made it, I'll get you signed up as an FA, you will be bid on Monday.

Anyone else wants to sign up, now is the time! Roster lock is next Saturday and Monday is our LAST FA Market... Now or never!
By eura
eura

Be warned: I haven't played in years. I tried the other day and forgot how to attach. I forgot nearly everything. I'm old now. My hand cramps when I play.
By crps
crps

Hope it's not too late. I haven't played in years as well (used to play under alias fsml)--EuRa I think I used to know you
By Golfer.
som pub nub asked me to sign him up

LONGWOOD

not sure who he is so u might wanna alias check him first
By mattyoung
i wanna sign up
By MCI
eura wrote:eura

Be warned: I haven't played in years. I tried the other day and forgot how to attach. I forgot nearly everything. I'm old now. My hand cramps when I play.
the feels bro
By Monty Python
MCI wrote:
eura wrote:eura

the feels bro
Eura u were fine 2 years ago with remmidemmi, u'll get there again.
By PAT
I have found nothing in the rules saying I can't sign up rofl.
Name: EGDL Champ
By Lee
PAT wrote:I have found nothing in the rules saying I can't sign up rofl.
actually i havent seen any topic about eel releasing you, which means you should be still on squad roster, which means u cannot sign up again.
By Qdisc
Lee wrote:
actually i havent seen any topic about eel releasing you, which means you should be still on squad roster, which means u cannot sign up again.
Hmm, this should be true. However, he's been removed (and VP refunded) on the roster page.

I guess it was pretty much agreed between Eel, finite and LV that when he quit, he should be removed. However, they failed to go through the correct channels.

So.. I assume that you're correct, he's still on ( until he is officially been requested to be dropped. And thus is unable to sign for FA.

A notice as well. According to rule 4.4a, he's in a position to request the drop himself.

Though I have a suspicion that this case will be handled very slowly, out of spite, and he won't be able to get to the FA stage before team lock :)
By Lee
Qdisc wrote:
Lee wrote:
Hmm, this should be true. However, he's been removed (and VP refunded) on the roster page.

I guess it was pretty much agreed between Eel, finite and LV that when he quit, he should be removed. However, they failed to go through the correct channels.

So.. I assume that you're correct, he's still on ( until he is officially been requested to be dropped. And thus is unable to sign for FA.

A notice as well. According to rule 4.4a, he's in a position to request the drop himself.

Though I have a suspicion that this case will be handled very slowly, out of spite, and he won't be able to get to the FA stage before team lock :)
He is still on roster, he was just removed as GM, so he is in the bottom of it...
By PAT
lv wrote:7:finite> but please, what are the reasons
7:Lady Vader> The league is the reason
7:finite> why should we be punished for them refusing to follow the rules and play
7:Lady Vader> This forfeit taints the league

7:finite> k
7:finite> i quit league

7:finite> remove me from gm
7:Lady Vader> k

7:finite> remove me from league
7:finite> afk im out
7:Lady Vader> k
7:Lady Vader> I'll get a cap to take your spot

And she in fact removed me from roster. The fact that she added me back is boring bullshit.

Edit: And knowing that she has cheated and lied and gone against her own rules multiple times is just great and makes me laugh.
By PAT
Not that I don't love playin with eel, I was just seeing that she messed up again and wanted to see how she would react to it
By Qdisc
Lee wrote:
Qdisc wrote:
Lee wrote:

He is still on roster, he was just removed as GM, so he is in the bottom of it...
I was checking this: http://extreme-games.net/Forum/viewtopi ... 11#p511324
Didn't see him on that when I checked.

But now I saw him at post 21.
By Whale
Remove him from the roster and just agree to not bud on him. Pwned
By anderson
MK i thought egdl was dueling league but i guess its NOT!
if its not too late message me im down to play

In-game: anderson

That's because everyone is on Discord. Come parti[…]

I can host an archive of the forums if we want. Wo[…]

Vets are back. Now what? :wink: https://cdn.[…]

RIP Lounge

I don't think a single topic was posted here in 20[…]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!