Moderators: Azela, s_fcdb

Who will win?

Zombie
36%
Shocktech
55%
Tie
9%
Azela wrote:We could see Shocktech playing for a draw.
true, but i dont think they be in need of such moves. with 100% win over bb in week after, and next prolly losing to die/explo, Shocktech already mad eit to semifinals. nice enought.
By Optimal
so you xpect them to lose instead with taking newb risks like you always do? if it would benefit your squad most, you would go for tie vs die*, we will see how quick you are full d when we play.
By Lee
Optimal wrote:so you xpect them to lose instead with taking newb risks like you always do? if it would benefit your squad most, you would go for tie vs die*, we will see how quick you are full d when we play.
In majority of games ive played in or seen, going full defense is not an option or strategy made beforehand, but rather in-game inevitability, if one of the team dies out at nme multiple times. Surely there are teams that are more eager to flank and call off attack, but i have yet to see a game, where a team clears base and just refuses to attack, but rather just sits in full defense.
Would be funny, but i think most of players on that squad would hate it.
Taking risks is another thing, which i havent really seen about Monty, its more lack of communication in the squad that has failed us in some games.
By Optimal
no, but the weaker teams are ussually forced into full d because their att gets xc, and if strong team communication is good even when flanked a re flank is already almost there, to continue attack, in these cases you should not risk anything to lose home or to lose flank, but theres still many things that need to be done and accomplished to hold out for a tie.

like someone else said, normaly it doesnt start out as a game played for tie, but it grows into that for one squad, and sometimes even both, but even weaker squads try to attack and do as much damage as possible. but someone said they shouldnt need to play for tie, which is the most stupid thing to say since tie(1 point) is better than a loss. only a stupid person would take chance on 0 points than gettin the most out of it under the current circumstances.

you should only try out stuff if youre in a position to do so, or secured the position you need. before that there is no need to put yourself in danger.
By Lee
once again, was not hard ever since we managed to get full freq, they had nice last push though
By Lacoste
Monty Python wrote:
true, but i dont think they be in need of such moves. with 100% win over bb in week after, and next prolly losing to die/explo, Shocktech already mad eit to semifinals. nice enought.

100% win over bb...wut u mean...bb took forever to start..our roster wasnt rdy, our sundays mbfrs didnt show up..we had 7 for a game once...but we now pulled it together, even though we did a lil mistake or 2 vs explo today we still did some good..and ST will be threated royally next week end
By Resi
Lacoste wrote:
Monty Python wrote:

100% win over bb...wut u mean...bb took forever to start..our roster wasnt rdy, our sundays mbfrs didnt show up..we had 7 for a game once...but we now pulled it together, even though we did a lil mistake or 2 vs explo today we still did some good..and ST will be threated royally next week end

Lacoste, you know TheCript cant play for you right? who else have you got thats a threat to us? yeah sure, you could get lucky, other than that, we will steamroll you every time, good luck though!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!