SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Moderator: EEL

User avatar
By EEL
#507728
So this is what will happen.

1. Free Agency is locked.

2. No team will be penalized.

3. Rosters will lock Next sunday being free to make final trades.

4. Termi will be dropped from Too G.
4.10 - No players, who have been released from their respected teams, cannot at any circumstances be drafted or traded back to the same team during the league.


5. Even though squads are saying there is no "Physical" way to bid on players when there was more than enough time. That rule will go into effect for the remaining of the season.
-- 7.9c - If a team physically cannot fill his Roster Limit requirements because there are insufficient players to do so, no penalties will be enforced.
By Cyp
#507732
This is retarded.

1. You should be penalized if you do not abide by the rules. Gm's WERE able to fill their rosters using Croc, Cyclone and m4x. All of these were all up this week and none of them have a max bid, which can only mean that the gm's were able to fill their rosters yet they chose not too.
Rule 7.9 states : If a team physically cannot fill his Roster Limit requirements because there are insufficient players to do so, no penalties will be enforced.
MEANING - ONLY IF THERE IS INSUFFICIENT PLAYERS, BUT THERE WAS SUFFICIENT PLAYERS. Would also like to point out I even tried to give Renowned extra vp too put him within limits. How is this fair in anyway? So I could have just not bid on boogyman and nunez and said "hold on, I don't have to bid because I don't think I should have to bid more then what they are worth" like just fckin deal with the fact you fcked up and take your punishment/consequences and stop acting like a child.

RULE 7.9c WOULD ONLY COME INTO EFFECT AFTER FA BIDDING WAS LOCKED, BUT WAS NOT LOCKED UNTIL YESTERDAY WHICH IS WHEN ROSTERS LOCK REGARDLESS.

2. Too G should be penalized because fact is gm's know who they have dropped, basically saying because I refuse to read the rules I should be able to worm my way out of following them. Even if the outcome was that they went under vp limits after they lost termi. It's a one game penalization for not being attentive to your squad or rules. That is exactly why rules are in placed to begin with. EVEN YOU EEL CLEARLY AGREE WITH THE FACT THEY HAD A WAY TO BID OR BE WITHIN LIMITS:
Even though squads are saying there is no "Physical" way to bid on players when there was more than enough time.
If I was under vp limit, thought it was going to effect the outcome of my game and was that worried about it I would do anything I can to be within vp limit not just throw a tantrum to get what I want. I have kept inactive luige on my team to make sure I was within limits, but you have people like Ominous dropping harland just to be under vp limit, then not refilling their vp and getting away with it.

It's bad enough we're playing teams that have 8's that are 4's and 5's and that the vp cap was too high to begin with, but why do we even have rules if none of which are followed. Also, nice title choice because you know you're wrong.
By Renowned
#507733
What are you crying about? Find me the rule where it says i HAVE to bid? Where is it, i can't find it? I even posted this rule to you when we were trading JUST TO BE SURE AND ASK FOR AN OUTSIDE OPINION: 7.9 states : If a team physically cannot fill his Roster Limit requirements because there are insufficient players to do so, no penalties will be enforced.
AND guess what, even you said that rule will go into effect since no FA to sign (you said it yourself now you are changing your story two days later). So either your dumb or were just lying to me when we were trading just so you could get the trade. I did not fuck up at all, wildbird wasn't even supposed to be really dropped in the first place since Da Wai wasn't linked to him but linked to backshot psycho.

In your case about boogyman, and nunez you would still have to bid since at that time there was like at least 5-6 FA still available. There has been no FA for the past 3days in this case.

ALSO eel had locked FA signup (for no reason) during the week which didn't let people sign up for FA. If it wasn't locked more people would have signed and we would of been able to sign them and none of this would of been a problem, but i'm guessing you didn't know that did you? Ofc not.

You are crying because you are trying to force me to give you a low vp for cube just so you can get rid of her. Stop crying and read the rules properly, no rule says we have to bid OR accept trades.
Even though squads are saying there is no "Physical" way to bid on players when there was more than enough time.
That is only eel's opinion and not a actual rule so stop referring to it. Also everything you said was just your opinion none of it actual rules.

Since you are about the slowest GM and always ramble on about nonsense i thought i help you out with this link:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=28800 (Here are the rules, please knock yourself out)

Hope this explained, have fun on this topic forum warrior Cyp.
Peace.
By Cyp
#507740
You are an absolute idiot... "find me the rule where is says I have to bid" ROFL IT STATES IN THE RULES YOU NEED TO BE WITHIN ROSTER LIMITS OR BE PENALIZED! I said "the rule only goes into effect when there is no Fa's available" so please stop kidding yourself. Why would I lie over a free trade? Think about it...

Oh I see Reno now I need to bid because there is 5-6 fa's available not 3 ROFL

Eel did not in fact lock croc, m4x and cyclone and not one had a max bid so don't give me that shit. I did not try and force you for a low vp you just seen it that way I said "I will throw cube in the mix of our trade which means "I would have just put her in there for free" Just because you're stupid and can't grasp a simple rule doesn't mean the rest of the league should have to cater around you. You can qq all day bitch, but you know exactly what's up, and the fact you have to cheat your way through makes it easy to see how incapable you really are. Did you run your post by bacon? I know you run everything else by him lol.
By Renowned
#507745
You all right? all I saw was tears and rage. Must be that time of the month again...
By Cyp
#507769
Fckin do something then instead of making up rules that you don't even follow.
By fiori
#507770
EEL wrote: 1. Free Agency is locked.
Fair.
EEL wrote:2. No team will be penalized.
Goes with #5, fair.
EEL wrote:3. Rosters will lock Next sunday being free to make final trades.
No comment. Thought trades would be allowed until playoffs. Still fair.
EEL wrote:4. Termi will be dropped from Too G.
4.10 - No players, who have been released from their respected teams, cannot at any circumstances be drafted or traded back to the same team during the league.
Termi made his case.
EEL wrote:5. Even though squads are saying there is no "Physical" way to bid on players when there was more than enough time. That rule will go into effect for the remaining of the season.
-- 7.9c - If a team physically cannot fill his Roster Limit requirements because there are insufficient players to do so, no penalties will be enforced.
Cyp... I think that answers your argument... Had you bid on all the Extra Free Agents yourself then made the statement that other teams "Have to draft" the players, it would seem more valid. However, you are preaching what you did not do yourself. Not to mention had you done that, the rule would still apply.

--------------------------------------------------

1. If any of this is to be changed then you must have a valid statement. Screenshots, proof of pending matters, lists of players who want to sign up (HAVING THEM CONTACT EEL THEMSELVES). EEL is willing to help players get in and play as well as enforce the rules correctly.

2. Statements such as "Fuck this" - "Why is this?" - "This is cheating" - "This is ______" are looked over. If you want the matter to be resolved properly then address yourself as well as the matter, PROPERLY.

3. Make sure all facts on every end are covered as well, with proof. If you only know half of what is going on, don't fill in the other half with your own views then proclaim that to be the final verdict.

I'm not defending EEL or any other player for this matter. It's simple diplomacy.

Not replying to anything past this.

Flame off.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!