0%
By EEL
EGL:
Abusement Park vs Sex Offenders (2 pm)
Leegit vs Whoremoans (1 pm)

EGBDL:
Abusement Park vs Whoremoans (3:30 pm)
Eeluminati vs Sex Offenders (4:30 pm)

just a little something for my euro's for my niggas in bruge (dr. ev!l voice), i honestly do not think its fair to give the egl games the good times. I mean the main reason everyone signed up for is to play EGBDL. Now if you give us a bad time like this for playoffs its like we played regular season for no reason getting a high seed then getting the absolute worst time possible this sunday. How about we switch it up a little maybe this,

EGBDL: Eeluminati vs Sex Offenders (12:00 PM)

EGL: Leegit vs Whoremoans (1 pm)

EGL: Abusement Park vs Sex Offenders (2 pm)

EGBDL: Abusement Park vs Whoremoans (3:30 pm)

It's more of just not having to play at 4:30 pm est even for everyone its still late, imagine for the euros. lol
Let's work on getting the 4:30 pm est game out of the schedule please
By fate*
Yeah fuck this 4:30 shit. Considering that match last weekend took like 2.5 hrs, i'd prefer to not have to dedicate my entire day up until 7 to playing pewpew spaceships. Not that I'm anticipating it taking my all stars that long to eeliminate these noobies, but still...
By stewie
Yep, and Whoremoans has gotten earliest time slot for every single playoff game so far. It's what happens when you have a biased league coordinator.
By PAT
Or it's when you have a smart GM (me) that chooses the good playoff timeslots. Nothing is biased at all about this considering the schedule has been up since the beginning of the league and she just filled in the seeds. But as for the sex/eel game, if they both agree to change it and can find a ref, I think it should be allowed. After all, it's allowed for EGFL matches for the caps to choose the game times.
By stewie
PAT wrote:Or it's when you have a smart GM (me) that chooses the good playoff timeslots. Nothing is biased at all about this considering the schedule has been up since the beginning of the league and she just filled in the seeds. But as for the sex/eel game, if they both agree to change it and can find a ref, I think it should be allowed. After all, it's allowed for EGFL matches for the caps to choose the game times.
Yeah, because Cyp didn't just now change the EGL and EGBDL playoff days so that they could be both on sundays and have matches start at X:30 PM EST. Makes sense that the timings for both EGL and EGBDL have been in there since the beginning of the league when it wasn't changed until 2 weeks ago that EGL and EGBDL playoffs would be on separate days.

You're not getting mod. Stop kissing up.
By Trance
4:30 pm est? Rofl thanks alot. This is the latest schedule ive seen for years, startS 10:30 pm est for me and 11:30 for lee. On a sunday? Im no allnighter like nao, plz change this
By GhostBusters
Sex offenders FTW bacon<3
By nunnnez
Trance wrote:Im no allnighter
not surprised.
By fate*
Okay, so is this sht gonna be changed or what? Cuz it's already Friday and I'd like to give my players more than 5 hrs of warning if it's gonna be earlier or else I'm gonna have to pull an AR. Only this time it will be for a match that actually matters.
By Bacon
there's no way were playing u at 12:00 so no thanks. Funny during egfl, eel tried to pick the latest possible time and stall so our euros couldn't play. now he wants the earliest time because he knows he needs trance.

I dont mind changing the time but to like 2pm or 2:30. no1 gives a sht about egl, put that crap later.
By PAT
stewie wrote:
PAT wrote:Or it's when you have a smart GM (me) that chooses the good playoff timeslots. Nothing is biased at all about this considering the schedule has been up since the beginning of the league and she just filled in the seeds. But as for the sex/eel game, if they both agree to change it and can find a ref, I think it should be allowed. After all, it's allowed for EGFL matches for the caps to choose the game times.
Yeah, because Cyp didn't just now change the EGL and EGBDL playoff days so that they could be both on sundays and have matches start at X:30 PM EST. Makes sense that the timings for both EGL and EGBDL have been in there since the beginning of the league when it wasn't changed until 2 weeks ago that EGL and EGBDL playoffs would be on separate days.

You're not getting mod. Stop kissing up.
Wasn't talking about times. Was talking about seeds you stupid fuck. Hop off my dick faggot.
By Cyp
YOU ALL WOULD HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO CHOOSE BETTER TIMES IF YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM ALL IN SUNDAY.
Nothing is changing deal with the fact you wanted it all on Sunday.
rip EG

2005-2013 RIP wewe. Grid for life! EEL and QuickSt[…]

EG Player Gallery

Instagram is @TerrencePaz

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!