SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

Extreme Games Autumn League

Moderators: Lee, s_fcdb

User avatar
By Lee
#503590
Looking at stats i can see that all squads qualified for the minimum 3 games per week played rule apart from Octavian, Nub Factor and Shocktech. As Shocktech has played 27 games previously and has been relatively active i will not remove them from the league yet as otherwise we would have already our 4 playoff contenders, so 1 more week for Shocktech to show some activity and start playing.
EGEDTL as expected hasnt really been interesting for any other squads than Octavian and Devastate, out of last 10 games played in that league, 9 have been between those squads. For that reason, all other squads were removed from the league and its finals will be held next Sunday at 3pm est. Both squads have been informed of that.
By PAT
#503654
Lol, umm Shocktech doesn't meet 3 but isn't removed. But EVERYONE doesn't play and IS removed? What?
User avatar
By Lee
#503657
PAT wrote:Lol, umm Shocktech doesn't meet 3 but isn't removed. But EVERYONE doesn't play and IS removed? What?
yea difference is that nub factor, virtual insanity and octavian had like 3 games total played for entire league while shocktech had bigger number, they will be removed after this week if they dont still match this criteria.
By TheCript
#503659
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:Lol, umm Shocktech doesn't meet 3 but isn't removed. But EVERYONE doesn't play and IS removed? What?
yea difference is that nub factor, virtual insanity and octavian had like 3 games total played for entire league while shocktech had bigger number, they will be removed after this week if they dont still match this criteria.
that means all the wins other squads had over us will be removed too?
User avatar
By Lee
#503662
TheCript wrote:
Lee wrote:
PAT wrote:Lol, umm Shocktech doesn't meet 3 but isn't removed. But EVERYONE doesn't play and IS removed? What?
yea difference is that nub factor, virtual insanity and octavian had like 3 games total played for entire league while shocktech had bigger number, they will be removed after this week if they dont still match this criteria.
that means all the wins other squads had over us will be removed too?
no
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!