Post by Optimal » October 1st, 2012, 7:06 am

i see grid is at the spot it belongs.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Cust
Level 3

Re: EGFL standings

Post by Cust » October 2nd, 2012, 2:47 am

not accurate anyways. we won one by forfeit and an actual game against virtual. no idea if we lost last sunday.

s_fcdb
EG Staff

Post by s_fcdb » October 2nd, 2012, 2:58 am

Cust wrote:not accurate anyways. we won one by forfeit and an actual game against virtual. no idea if we lost last sunday.
Virtual is out of the league. So matches against virtual insanity wont count. And the forfeit win was octavian who is also removed from league. So wont count also.
5:Scanlon^> I think i'll wear my sisters underwear for 1 pic and put like a condom around a finger
5:Nattmackan> dude ill beat your gayness
5:Nattmackan> ill fuck a dog in the ass while wearing a sombrero filled with semen

2:sponger> ss is my LIFE

Cust
Level 3

Post by Cust » October 2nd, 2012, 3:55 pm

lol damn sounds like we got shafted. dropped team, bye week, dropped team, then I guess we lost on sunday. Oh well

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » October 3rd, 2012, 4:15 am

dont even know why u made a squad to begin with.

in all squads eligible to participate in EGFL should have certain qualifications to be able to enter. like been around for longer then 5 months. play 2/3 squadmatches each month. you can add a few more things, but i think these are the basics for a healthy squad that can compete in leagues. low tier mid tier top tier, it dont matter as long as they play. and within 5 months yo9u are stronger better, and you can join in on any league. maybe this is an idea for after egfl
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » October 3rd, 2012, 6:22 am

Optimal wrote:dont even know why u made a squad to begin with.

in all squads eligible to participate in EGFL should have certain qualifications to be able to enter. like been around for longer then 5 months. play 2/3 squadmatches each month. you can add a few more things, but i think these are the basics for a healthy squad that can compete in leagues. low tier mid tier top tier, it dont matter as long as they play. and within 5 months yo9u are stronger better, and you can join in on any league. maybe this is an idea for after egfl
yea and exactly 1 squad would have qualified for egfl this year according to your rules lol
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » October 3rd, 2012, 6:31 am

can i consider this trolling lee? since you made a pretty weird comment even tho i said this could be an idea for after egfl.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » October 3rd, 2012, 8:41 am

Optimal wrote:can i consider this trolling lee? since you made a pretty weird comment even tho i said this could be an idea for after egfl.
yea and you expect things suddenly going better? EGFL as a concept is dead and not interesting for anyone, i said it before this league, i said it before 2011 egfl and it will get only worse in the future. Noone cares about the regular squads in EG anymore, there are no rivalries left, virtually all current squads are basically draft-league squads, compiled based on which leaders have been most successful in their sweet-talk, with only exceptions being dancnfairy, which has quite alot of Ill core from last year and Grid, which seems to have still mroe or less active core.

TheCript
Level 6

Post by TheCript » October 3rd, 2012, 10:02 am

not to forget shocktech which is mostly redstar players
Fc> how old are you again?
TheCript> 24
TheCript> sup?
Fc> you sure you didn't mistype and you actually wanted to type 14?

^^ the level of trolling fc is stuck at ^^

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » October 3rd, 2012, 7:38 pm

eg wont be same, look at the newer players.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » October 4th, 2012, 3:09 am

Azela wrote:
EGFL as a concept is dead and not interesting for anyone, i said it before this league
This is precisely why the league is not being run to a normal standard, Lee doesn't care about it and he's supposed to be the head coordinator for EG leagues. He's hired someone who gives even less of a shit about EGFL than he does, to run EGFL even though he (Soren) has stated that he doesn't have time to run it.

Frankly, if he'd have just approached me before EGFL and asked me to run the league I'd have been happy to do so and it would have been run properly.

Lee is clearly still angry about losing EGFL finals last year and has therefore decided to commit EGFL to the trash heap.
rofl you are funny, last egfl was horrible, so is this year one and if there will be any in the future, they will be even worse. Only people who care about the league are the ones who have never won it (hi scan!) or who see this as an opportunity to get rid of the mid-tier tag which they have carried on their backs for years (hi eel, optimal and azela!).
I dont care about the league? Rofl i spent hours and hours convincing different vets to actually take part in this league, in almost 90% of the cases i got this response: i dont care really, maybe i will play.
You whine about having no prediction threads, guess what, we did have them with around 2-3 responses per topic, shows awsome interest and i totally understand Sören feeling unmotivated by actually making a topic for those 3 people to say some random sht there.
As for time and effort, its technically the most complete league we have ever had and i know people have put huge effort in creating it, surely its not 100% ready, but im pretty sure Sören found a girlfriend or something as he is way more inactive then usually. Thats something you cannot predict (in your case i of course can predict this never to happen). EG population has become old, life is more important than this game, unless you get the same feeling, we are talking 2 different things here.
Last but not least, you or whoever running it wouldnt have made any difference whatsoever.

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » October 4th, 2012, 6:03 am

lee always has to try sneak in a few insults. and on a sidenote, if anyone here playing on mid tier level, its you lee, ask the public.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » October 4th, 2012, 6:16 am

Optimal wrote:lee always has to try sneak in a few insults. and on a sidenote, if anyone here playing on mid tier level, its you lee, ask the public.
sry, my 2 titles this season whisper me you are once again full of sht and not aware of what is really going on.

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » October 5th, 2012, 7:10 am

ur luck run wont last any longer
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Lee