League news (20th of August)

Extreme Games Autumn League

Moderators: Lee, s_fcdb

Lee
Level 10

League news (20th of August)

Post by Lee » August 20th, 2012, 5:37 am

Hey all!

Preseason of league will start today, s_fcdb will later post a command on how to use the bots for challenging teams and playing matches for EGBDL and EGETDL. EGFL preseason schedule has been updated and can bew viewed here http://www.extreme-games.net/main/viewt ... 20#p502620. Also maps are ready, egfl map needs 1 base to be tiled, but will be ready for weekend, rest of maps can be viewed in ?go egbdl/ ?go egetdl

We have decided to change the squad signup rules, signups will last until end of preseason. This means squads can still be created and joined the league. They will not have an egfl games for preseason though, unless we actually get 2 new squads which i doubt. They can start playing egbdl/egetdl games though as soon as they have enough players on roster.
So ?go egal will be open for squad signups, players can be also added to rosters during preseason without any restrictions.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

EEL
Level 8

Re: League news (20th of August)

Post by EEL » August 20th, 2012, 7:15 am

Great! Just oneeeeee question, will the bd/egl be considered preseason or will we receive elo in full?
Grid

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » August 20th, 2012, 8:02 am

EEL wrote:Great! Just oneeeeee question, will the bd/egl be considered preseason or will we receive elo in full?
elo will be not counted towards final results, preseason games do not matter, its mainly to test that everything works with bots, connection with website etc, we will probably calculate elos anyways to see if it works, but they will be reset for main season.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

s_fcdb
EG Staff

Post by s_fcdb » August 21st, 2012, 8:18 am

Bots are up! Explanation of the commands can be found here: http://www.extreme-games.net/main/viewforum.php?f=189

When there are any busy or any additions u would like to see to bot let me know.
5:Scanlon^> I think i'll wear my sisters underwear for 1 pic and put like a condom around a finger
5:Nattmackan> dude ill beat your gayness
5:Nattmackan> ill fuck a dog in the ass while wearing a sombrero filled with semen

2:sponger> ss is my LIFE

amph
Level 3

Post by amph » August 22nd, 2012, 1:17 pm

we broke the bot. when we reply !match.a it stopped responding.
if you have somone that is not registered on egal bot the bot will stop working
also it says that your own squad has challenged you.
sometimes it goes into the wrong areana it went to a egbd instead of egdbl or something like that there was a pub map in it.
2012 EGDL World Champion (7-3-0)
2013 EGL World Champion (9-0-0)

Shocktech Squad Leader
Leegit Squad Leader - 2013 EGL World Champs (9-0-0)

s_fcdb
EG Staff

Post by s_fcdb » August 22nd, 2012, 4:39 pm

Problems should be fixed
5:Scanlon^> I think i'll wear my sisters underwear for 1 pic and put like a condom around a finger
5:Nattmackan> dude ill beat your gayness
5:Nattmackan> ill fuck a dog in the ass while wearing a sombrero filled with semen

2:sponger> ss is my LIFE

Return to “EGAL 2012”