SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By SPIKE
#408308
beerman wrote:is this thread for real?

ya sorry you have to witness this beerman.... eura really made topic gay
User avatar
By Wormhole-Surfer
#408310
Eura wrote:I, on the other hand, worked really hard to create drama, arguments, fights, etc.
That's great. What a contribution.
By Gunny
#408396
DrAkEn AT wrote:
2H2 wrote:
2H2 wrote:
jammu seta wrote:
Jordan wrote:
dreownsu wrote:
DrAkEn AT wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Jordan wrote:who's dlist?
by dlist on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm
by EuRa on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 pm


I think it's Leet^
by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 am

>.<"
ROFL BUSTED
lol this is like eura talking about how awesome his own alias was... cant remember now started with an 'a'
User avatar
By suppup
#408410
Priceless
By dlist
#408483
Gunslinger wrote:

lol this is like eura talking about how awesome his own alias was... cant remember now started with an 'a'

Ace Joker?

This is great I can be as lame and gay and annoying and you can all blame it on eura or seph.
By DrAkEn AT
#408496
dlist wrote:This is great I can be myself and you can all blame it on eura or seph.
User avatar
By MyGodIsYahweh
#408545
Ban dlist already, that egocentric attention whore has filled this thread with newb-shit and we only get one thread like this a year. I'd appreciate reading over the best of 2008 results without the mindless half-autistic clutter from a nameless spectator who shows minimal understanding of Bombing and it's relevance and high-impact to Extreme Games.

You flame altogether randomly, you seem almost clueless and your posts are utterly pointless.

Go away, your commentary is weak.
User avatar
By MyGodIsYahweh
#408547
King wrote:jesus fucking christ dlist and eura. his comments make the "best of 2008" that much more enjoyable, and you two have to be super-paranoid if you think he's just out to praise his favourites and bash the people he hates. i've always found his comment to be very dettached from his personal opinion on people or squads, but rather represent the communities general feelings.

lee, keep it up, i think your comments are a great addition, as i'm sure almost everyone else does as well.
I stand by the king.
By dlist
#408550
MyGodIsYahweh wrote:nameless spectator who shows minimal understanding of Bombing and it's relevance and high-impact to Extreme .
hahaha chew

BOMBING? You really are a waste of space in EG, always have been and always will be
10 years of playing and still worse than Ace Joker (at least he flags)
By Toretto
#408551
dlist wrote:
MyGodIsYahweh wrote:nameless spectator who shows minimal understanding of Bombing and it's relevance and high-impact to Extreme .
hahaha chew

BOMBING? You really are a waste of space in EG, always have been and always will be
10 years of playing and still worse than Ace Joker (at least he flags)
Now this is just a lie, and this coming from someone hiding? come out with it! You truly expect any of your comments to hold any weight? oh well more interesting reads :)
By Jordan
#408559
whyso wrote:AZIR IS LIKE SLY MAN HES SO FUCING GOOD HAVE YOU SEEN HIM??> HES LIKE SLY MAN
you're fucking kidding me right? eura aliased, then talked about his alias and compared him to sly. no fucking way.
By Lacoste
#408594
Gunny wrote:
DrAkEn AT wrote:
2H2 wrote:
2H2 wrote:
jammu seta wrote:
Jordan wrote:
dreownsu wrote:
DrAkEn AT wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Jordan wrote:who's dlist?
by dlist on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm
by EuRa on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 pm


I think it's Leet^
by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 am

>.<"
ROFL BUSTED
lol this is like eura talking about how awesome his own alias was... cant remember now started with an 'a'
wut going on with eura lately...
By Gunny
#408607
Jordan wrote:
whyso wrote:AZIR IS LIKE SLY MAN HES SO FUCING GOOD HAVE YOU SEEN HIM??> HES LIKE SLY MAN
you're fucking kidding me right? eura aliased, then talked about his alias and compared him to sly. no fucking way.
ridd was being facetious, as well as answering me question because i couldnt come up with the actual alias.
By rykn0w
#408610
technically it wasnt eura who said the sly part but he did post something on recruit section that someone else said it. one sec lemme see if its still there.
Azir was also like Aero, but anchored too. He's so good that people thought he was sly. He's still very green when it comes to flagging though, because I PMd him to attach to me (he was FR, my PM to him was a mistake), and he attached as i got hit with a bomb and he somehow lived, but we almost lost the game because of that. But still, the very fact that people thought it was SLY tells you something about his skills.
makes me chuckle every time.
By DrAkEn AT
#408681
rykn0w wrote:technically it wasnt eura who said the sly part but he did post something on recruit section that someone else said it. one sec lemme see if its still there.
Azir was also like Aero, but anchored too. He's so good that people thought he was sly. He's still very green when it comes to flagging though, because I PMd him to attach to me (he was FR, my PM to him was a mistake), and he attached as i got hit with a bomb and he somehow lived, but we almost lost the game because of that. But still, the very fact that people thought it was SLY tells you something about his skills.
makes me chuckle every time.
rofl we all know that 'people' = eura himself
By Annihilation
#409031
rooofl i just read some of this thread. this is like the best "best of 20XX result" ever.
dont change a thing. hey you dont really need to change HOF because its pretty perfect atm and will just cause unnecessary drama.
just when i thought eg was dead stuff like this happens to keep it amusing.
mm only suggestion i could make to best of 20XX is to have more categories which appeals to female players like
Best e-gf
Nicest girl in eg
Biggest e-slut in eg

those look pretty bad but still its just a stupid suggestion.
By Toretto
#409036
Annihilation wrote:rooofl i just read some of this thread. this is like the best "best of 20XX result" ever.
dont change a thing. hey you dont really need to change HOF because its pretty perfect atm and will just cause unnecessary drama.
just when i thought eg was dead stuff like this happens to keep it amusing.
mm only suggestion i could make to best of 20XX is to have more categories which appeals to female players like
Best e-gf
Nicest girl in eg
Biggest e-slut in eg

those look pretty bad but still its just a stupid suggestion.
Hey as long as we can keep things interesting for you!
By SPIKE
#409080
DrAkEn AT wrote:
rykn0w wrote:technically it wasnt eura who said the sly part but he did post something on recruit section that someone else said it. one sec lemme see if its still there.
Azir was also like Aero, but anchored too. He's so good that people thought he was sly. He's still very green when it comes to flagging though, because I PMd him to attach to me (he was FR, my PM to him was a mistake), and he attached as i got hit with a bomb and he somehow lived, but we almost lost the game because of that. But still, the very fact that people thought it was SLY tells you something about his skills.
makes me chuckle every time.
rofl we all know that 'people' = eura himself
That's priceless rofl
By Ursa
#409119
hm decent winners overall makes sense egfl winners win most of the categories since its based on annual performance and egfl is pretty much what it comes down to every year.
some things that dont make sense:
kace 3rd place best squadleader - no offense but his squad came out near end of the year? and he got nominated and voted 3rd, idk u shouldnt take every nomination just the ones that make sense.
chewbot 1st place best bomber - havent seen him at all last year to be honest.
lee 3rd place best freq leader - nothing really wrong with lee as a freq leader but as i recall edge dominated trespass in 2 games of the playoffs using same gameplan and nothing was changed in the 2nd game and ended up in same result. wouldnt call that best freq leading material!
spartan 1st place worst squadleader - hawhawhaw i dont disagree with the nomination but to lose it to rk is rofls. yeah i know i didnt give a care or try blah blah but even then i made the finals with both my egfl and egdl squads. and i didnt even show up to egdl one. do you fire a head coach after getting into the finals twice in a row? maybe if he doesnt win it by the 3rd hawhaw. but with kace being nominated as one of the best squadleaders with virtually going nowhere so far with his squad (no offense). i'm not sure i completely deserved this one, i mean in egdl the same players were available to draft and in eg the same players are available to recruit, just because i ended up having "stacked" squads doesn't make it any easier to lead a squad, probably much harder to keep vets who've been there and done that levelheaded than some newer talent. i mean drafting in egdl and recruiting for a squad is a part of squadleading and i think i did a good job at those aspects. ROUGH VOTES EG COMMUNITY.
spartan 1st place biggest choker - hm i can see where failing to win egfl with edge can be considered a choke, but since this category is a player based one, i dont agree with "choking" the game away for us. i mean we lost as a team. i didnt really lose the base for us which resulted in a loss, which this nomination was usually for in the past, ie- grid.
Edge 2nd place worst squad - alright we didnt live up to expectations so what, u know what other squad didn't? trespass. cmon how many of u thought egfl finals would be an edge - trespass matchup, probably most of u. edge sitting here with the likes of royal and mobb is jokes if you ask me.

anyway those are just my opinions. i didnt get to nominate this year as i wasnt around for it but maybe next year. and i hear the bot voting sucked, should keep it to the forum might be harder to tally but makes it more interesting to see who votes who and such. oh lee who nominated for edge dont think yawn did either so whod u choose lol.
By Agro!
#409127
Ursa wrote:hm decent winners overall makes sense egfl winners win most of the categories since its based on annual performance and egfl is pretty much what it comes down to every year.
some things that dont make sense:
kace 3rd place best squadleader - no offense but his squad came out near end of the year? and he got nominated and voted 3rd, idk u shouldnt take every nomination just the ones that make sense.
chewbot 1st place best bomber - havent seen him at all last year to be honest.
lee 3rd place best freq leader - nothing really wrong with lee as a freq leader but as i recall edge dominated trespass in 2 games of the playoffs using same gameplan and nothing was changed in the 2nd game and ended up in same result. wouldnt call that best freq leading material!
spartan 1st place worst squadleader - hawhawhaw i dont disagree with the nomination but to lose it to rk is rofls. yeah i know i didnt give a care or try blah blah but even then i made the finals with both my egfl and egdl squads. and i didnt even show up to egdl one. do you fire a head coach after getting into the finals twice in a row? maybe if he doesnt win it by the 3rd hawhaw. but with kace being nominated as one of the best squadleaders with virtually going nowhere so far with his squad (no offense). i'm not sure i completely deserved this one, i mean in egdl the same players were available to draft and in eg the same players are available to recruit, just because i ended up having "stacked" squads doesn't make it any easier to lead a squad, probably much harder to keep vets who've been there and done that levelheaded than some newer talent. i mean drafting in egdl and recruiting for a squad is a part of squadleading and i think i did a good job at those aspects. ROUGH VOTES EG COMMUNITY.
spartan 1st place biggest choker - hm i can see where failing to win egfl with edge can be considered a choke, but since this category is a player based one, i dont agree with "choking" the game away for us. i mean we lost as a team. i didnt really lose the base for us which resulted in a loss, which this nomination was usually for in the past, ie- grid.
Edge 2nd place worst squad - alright we didnt live up to expectations so what, u know what other squad didn't? trespass. cmon how many of u thought egfl finals would be an edge - trespass matchup, probably most of u. edge sitting here with the likes of royal and mobb is jokes if you ask me.

anyway those are just my opinions. i didnt get to nominate this year as i wasnt around for it but maybe next year. and i hear the bot voting sucked, should keep it to the forum might be harder to tally but makes it more interesting to see who votes who and such. oh lee who nominated for edge dont think yawn did either so whod u choose lol.
USE ENTER KEY MORE


but i tend to agree with this newbie
User avatar
By Lee
#409152
Ursa wrote: lee 3rd place best freq leader - nothing really wrong with lee as a freq leader but as i recall edge dominated trespass in 2 games of the playoffs using same gameplan and nothing was changed in the 2nd game and ended up in same result. wouldnt call that best freq leading material!
not gonna comment on anything else, but do you even remember the games. they were completely different and as you say you didnt change anything it must have been our doing. not that i would say it was my freq leading, just overall gameplan. i really dont even know why i got nominated as we used ts and freq was lead by res dog/special/isr for most of season.
By dlist
#409184
I agree with Ursa about Kace (Does this mean I am Ursa's alias?)

If we are talking about Rushing, then yes, Kace shouldn't have been nominated at all and even Kace knows it

This squad has been around for what, 1 month? (maybe exaggeration), but c'mon, just for a moment suspend your thought of the absurdity of this nomination
User avatar
By sentenal
#409196
Ursa wrote:hm decent winners overall makes sense egfl winners win most of the categories since its based on annual performance and egfl is pretty much what it comes down to every year.
some things that dont make sense:
kace 3rd place best squadleader - no offense but his squad came out near end of the year? and he got nominated and voted 3rd, idk u shouldnt take every nomination just the ones that make sense.
chewbot 1st place best bomber - havent seen him at all last year to be honest.
lee 3rd place best freq leader - nothing really wrong with lee as a freq leader but as i recall edge dominated trespass in 2 games of the playoffs using same gameplan and nothing was changed in the 2nd game and ended up in same result. wouldnt call that best freq leading material!
spartan 1st place worst squadleader - hawhawhaw i dont disagree with the nomination but to lose it to rk is rofls. yeah i know i didnt give a care or try blah blah but even then i made the finals with both my egfl and egdl squads. and i didnt even show up to egdl one. do you fire a head coach after getting into the finals twice in a row? maybe if he doesnt win it by the 3rd hawhaw. but with kace being nominated as one of the best squadleaders with virtually going nowhere so far with his squad (no offense). i'm not sure i completely deserved this one, i mean in egdl the same players were available to draft and in eg the same players are available to recruit, just because i ended up having "stacked" squads doesn't make it any easier to lead a squad, probably much harder to keep vets who've been there and done that levelheaded than some newer talent. i mean drafting in egdl and recruiting for a squad is a part of squadleading and i think i did a good job at those aspects. ROUGH VOTES EG COMMUNITY.
spartan 1st place biggest choker - hm i can see where failing to win egfl with edge can be considered a choke, but since this category is a player based one, i dont agree with "choking" the game away for us. i mean we lost as a team. i didnt really lose the base for us which resulted in a loss, which this nomination was usually for in the past, ie- grid.
Edge 2nd place worst squad - alright we didnt live up to expectations so what, u know what other squad didn't? trespass. cmon how many of u thought egfl finals would be an edge - trespass matchup, probably most of u. edge sitting here with the likes of royal and mobb is jokes if you ask me.

anyway those are just my opinions. i didnt get to nominate this year as i wasnt around for it but maybe next year. and i hear the bot voting sucked, should keep it to the forum might be harder to tally but makes it more interesting to see who votes who and such. oh lee who nominated for edge dont think yawn did either so whod u choose lol.

Well about the coaching thing, no a coach wouldnt get fired for making it to the finals but if a coach made it to finals with a sure winning team and lost then said things like "yeah I didnt really care all season long, I didnt try bla bla bla" course hed have been fired.

And recruiting the best players you can get is only the first step and normally the job of a gm/owner or recruiter. A leader is someone who actually makes decisions after the roster has been put together.

Also you prolly got biggest choker because you went full d in the final match. Edge had the better attack and should have attacked us non stop. How you didn't realize that I have no idea.

Also! Thats it actually.
User avatar
By Zeker
#409206
They had no chance attacking vs Handsome Dazz and the Fortress Ioth

they went into fetus position and hoped for the best

haw haw
User avatar
By Lee
#409207
sentenal wrote:
Ursa wrote:hm decent winners overall makes sense egfl winners win most of the categories since its based on annual performance and egfl is pretty much what it comes down to every year.
some things that dont make sense:
kace 3rd place best squadleader - no offense but his squad came out near end of the year? and he got nominated and voted 3rd, idk u shouldnt take every nomination just the ones that make sense.
chewbot 1st place best bomber - havent seen him at all last year to be honest.
lee 3rd place best freq leader - nothing really wrong with lee as a freq leader but as i recall edge dominated trespass in 2 games of the playoffs using same gameplan and nothing was changed in the 2nd game and ended up in same result. wouldnt call that best freq leading material!
spartan 1st place worst squadleader - hawhawhaw i dont disagree with the nomination but to lose it to rk is rofls. yeah i know i didnt give a care or try blah blah but even then i made the finals with both my egfl and egdl squads. and i didnt even show up to egdl one. do you fire a head coach after getting into the finals twice in a row? maybe if he doesnt win it by the 3rd hawhaw. but with kace being nominated as one of the best squadleaders with virtually going nowhere so far with his squad (no offense). i'm not sure i completely deserved this one, i mean in egdl the same players were available to draft and in eg the same players are available to recruit, just because i ended up having "stacked" squads doesn't make it any easier to lead a squad, probably much harder to keep vets who've been there and done that levelheaded than some newer talent. i mean drafting in egdl and recruiting for a squad is a part of squadleading and i think i did a good job at those aspects. ROUGH VOTES EG COMMUNITY.
spartan 1st place biggest choker - hm i can see where failing to win egfl with edge can be considered a choke, but since this category is a player based one, i dont agree with "choking" the game away for us. i mean we lost as a team. i didnt really lose the base for us which resulted in a loss, which this nomination was usually for in the past, ie- grid.
Edge 2nd place worst squad - alright we didnt live up to expectations so what, u know what other squad didn't? trespass. cmon how many of u thought egfl finals would be an edge - trespass matchup, probably most of u. edge sitting here with the likes of royal and mobb is jokes if you ask me.

anyway those are just my opinions. i didnt get to nominate this year as i wasnt around for it but maybe next year. and i hear the bot voting sucked, should keep it to the forum might be harder to tally but makes it more interesting to see who votes who and such. oh lee who nominated for edge dont think yawn did either so whod u choose lol.

Well about the coaching thing, no a coach wouldnt get fired for making it to the finals but if a coach made it to finals with a sure winning team and lost then said things like "yeah I didnt really care all season long, I didnt try bla bla bla" course hed have been fired.

And recruiting the best players you can get is only the first step and normally the job of a gm/owner or recruiter. A leader is someone who actually makes decisions after the roster has been put together.

Also you prolly got biggest choker because you went full d in the final match. Edge had the better attack and should have attacked us non stop. How you didn't realize that I have no idea.

Also! Thats it actually.
There are plenty of examples of coaches getting fired for not winning if team is suppose to win. Take Chelsea FC for example. Mourinho got fired because after 2 years of winning he failed next year. Grant got fired for leading Chelsea to Champions League finals and becoming second in Premiership with closest margin.
Also Spartan you already doomed yourself by saying you didnt care. A leader that doesnt care automatically qualifies for worst squadleader, after all what the fck is the point then.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
Scheduled pickups?

what happened to scheduling some pickups?

We can organize a fund, pull together a few grand […]

Rip e.g

Squadmatch anyone ?

420 is ready for anyone, even a pick up team.

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!