SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By eura
SPIKE wrote:OOHHH dlist posted 8:37 logged off and now i see eura's name on forum...............common eura make a post on this topic 10 minutes after dlist so we can close this mystery away (NOT THAT IT ISNOT ALREADY HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH) god what a freak.....reaching new levels of sadness as the days pass by
Oh you're so sure of yourself are you? Care to put up a wager? If I can prove it's not me, you can't post on the forums for a week. But if I can't, I can't post for a MONTH.

Deal? And, if someone breaks the rules, then their post count reset, their sig removed, and their title renamed to "EuRa's bitch" or "Spike's bitch".

SPIKE wrote:this game can go either way

OBVIOUS much? EVERYONE KNOWS much?

stop trying to flip this shit around and do us all a favor .....you don't have to admit its you.... just stop posting on your alias and we will pretend you never went over the edge like this.

I mean.......Lee posted "The best of 2009 nominees" on January 9th.......THEN you go on your little crying and bitching rampage and decide to make a new topic named "Voting Bot For "Best Of 08". SUCKS?" ....on fucking January 13th thankfully you were smart enough to not post in that topic to make it OFF the charts obvious......BUT then the "ALIAS" dlist was CREATED ON THE SAME DAY.....? Tue January 13 (look it up for yourself)

Um.......yeah enough said about this i think everyone can put the reset together

But please lets not play this innocent / act dumb role anymore and just do us all a favor and take A LONGGGGGG break off eg forum's
rofl, just rofl. You are delusional. If you were right, you would be "the man", but being wrong would make you so obsessed with me it's not even funny... well it sorta is. I mean, you're talking to someone else, yet thinking about me. That's so rofl.
By SPIKE
dlist wrote:Dear Spike,

Detox from the crazy pills

Thanks,
dlist
I was going to make an alias like blist quote this and stick up for "spike"(going along with your game) and say it was not me either(just to make a point about how stupid obvious your making yourself that your not "eura") but then i realized just how dumb it would be to stoop down to your level and you might have not caught on to the joke
By SPIKE
dlist wrote:LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

commoon eura please stop ffs posting so soon one after another on your aliases. Then logging on both names at once RIGHT AFTER i mentioned that
SPIKE wrote:OOHHH dlist posted 8:37 logged off and now i see eura's name on forum...............common eura make a post on this topic 10 minutes after dlist so we can close this mystery away (NOT THAT IT ISNOT ALREADY HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH) god what a freak.....reaching new levels of sadness as the days pass by
and that bet you made.......i would bet my life on it if i didn't know how much of a nerd you were and probably posting on 2 diff computer/ip addresses. so there's no point and there's nothing you can do to convince me and all of eg otherwise......your eura plain and simple
Last edited by SPIKE on January 21st, 2009, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SPIKE
dlist wrote:this is funny stuff - I need to find a picture of Spike - probably even funnier
or you can just make another alias and make fun of other people on eg players picture forum.....so tell me do you act like moss' friend then make fun of him on forum under alias dlist or do you 2 just dislike each other and you don't try to hide that on your normal name and just felt like bashing him more on your alias
Last edited by SPIKE on January 21st, 2009, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eura
SPIKE wrote:and that bet you made.......i would bet my life on it if i didn't know how much of a nerd you were and probably posting on 2 diff computer/ip addresses. so there's no point and there's nothing you can do to convince me and all of eg otherwise......your eura plain and simple
If I can't prove it, then you win. So take the bet if you are so sure of yourself. Then you'll WIN! Think about it!
By SPIKE
EuRa wrote:
SPIKE wrote:and that bet you made.......i would bet my life on it if i didn't know how much of a nerd you were and probably posting on 2 diff computer/ip addresses. so there's no point and there's nothing you can do to convince me and all of eg otherwise......your eura plain and simple
If I can't prove it, then you win. So take the bet if you are so sure of yourself. Then you'll WIN! Think about it!
this is not about winning i don't need to be reassured that dlist is your alias.....your the drama queen of 08 that would probably make a whole new topic "I BEAT SPIKE IN A BET OMGBBQSAUCE FIRST TIME EVER" but see....i wouldn't do that it's just not my style
Last edited by SPIKE on January 21st, 2009, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eura
SPIKE wrote:
EuRa wrote:
this is not about winning i don't need to be reassured that dlist is your alias.....your the drama queen of 08 that would probably make a whole new topic "I BEAT SPIKE IN A BET OMGBBQSAUCE FIRST TIME EVER" but see....i wouldn't do that it's just not my style
Or because you know you would lose.
By SPIKE
dlist wrote:how would you prove it?

and leave me out of this fuckery

this thread should be closed

common stop please just stop. I think these past 6-7 posts made by eura and your alias will just let everyone see that im the "winner" and your clearly psychotic. They say your body chemistry changes every 5-7 years but please do fill me in on WTF happened to you within that span because you my friend have went COMPLETELY over the edge and i don't think there is any coming back.....and this is sad but true to say i think lee just pushed you over with his best of 09 topic.... EURA! or should i say DLIST! i mean Britney spearsX2
By eura
SPIKE wrote:common stop please just stop. I think these past 6-7 posts made by eura and your alias will just let everyone see that im the "winner" and your clearly psychotic. They say your body chemistry changes every 5-7 years but please do fill me in on WTF happened to you within that span because you my friend have went COMPLETELY over the edge and i don't think there is any coming back.....and this is sad but true to say i think lee just pushed you over with his best of 09 topic.... EURA! or should i say DLIST! i mean Britney spearsX2
Hey, I'm not the guy who thinks everyone he talks to is the same person.
By dlist
why is their lunacy in agreeing with someone? even if it's Eura? I don't like him either but he made a point that I agreed with

Spike and Eura what is this "winner" crap? Your posts are riddled with ME-ness and egomania

rofl
I look like a lunatic laughing by myself here in my office
By SPIKE
dlist wrote:why is their lunacy in agreeing with someone? even if it's Eura? I don't like him either but he made a point that I agreed with

Spike and Eura what is this "winner" crap? Your posts are riddled with ME-ness and egomania

rofl
I look like a lunatic laughing by myself here in my office

I think my work as detective is done. I've torn the victim up so badly he feels the need to make this post and once again flip things around to make the few gullible people out there actually think its not you. And just for the record let me get this stright.....you just agreed with eura on a point there for you had to make a totally new alias to do so and back his point up? OH WAIT WAIT and lets not forget to throw in that post that you "don't like him"
RIGHTTTTTT i believed that for a second :roll:
By Wu Warrior
this is like watching an episode of Columbo
By Lee
rofl great work spike.
By Zeker
2H2 wrote:
jammu seta wrote:
Jordan wrote:
dreownsu wrote:
DrAkEn AT wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Jordan wrote:who's dlist?
by dlist on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm
by EuRa on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 pm

I think it's Leet^
by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 am

>.<"
By DrAkEn AT
2H2 wrote:
2H2 wrote:
jammu seta wrote:
Jordan wrote:
dreownsu wrote:
DrAkEn AT wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Jordan wrote:who's dlist?
by dlist on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:48 pm
by EuRa on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 pm

I think it's Leet^
by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 am

by dlist on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 am
by EuRa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 am

>.<"
ROFL BUSTED
By rykn0w

Thanks,
dlist

IT'S TOTALLY FUCKIN NETBAN HES THE ONLY FUCKTARD WHO SAYS THAT SHIT
By nunnnez

Thanks,
dlist
THIS IS TYPICAL NETBAN!
By Toretto
What I can say is this, have some real balls, post who you are or please gtfo! Your a waste of space dlist! All your comments are that, just comments of some random aliased newb! You want people to respect you and take you serious tell people who u are
By DrAkEn AT
kace wrote:What I can say is this, have some real balls, post who you are or please gtfo! Your a waste of space dlist! All your comments are that, just comments of some random aliased newb! You want people to respect you and take you serious tell people who u are
The thing is that people probably don't respect him for who he is, which is why he is aliasing.

So who is it, eura or netban?
By Toretto
DrAkEn AT wrote:
kace wrote:What I can say is this, have some real balls, post who you are or please gtfo! Your a waste of space dlist! All your comments are that, just comments of some random aliased newb! You want people to respect you and take you serious tell people who u are
The thing is that people probably don't respect him for who he is, which is why he is aliasing.

So who is it, eura or netban?
it is someone who dont have the balls to face the public! hiding behind an alias, proving what? Not that these polls were baised, that you are weak and can not step up as a man/woman and have an intelligent argument! Eura is the best example of this, he at least speaks his mind, whether its valid or not, Eura is here speaking his mind. Be a man!! most of EGs community are older now. We all grew up here. Most of us at least. Until you can provide me with a REAL alias, all your posts are just going to get skipped over. Because you are not real, therefore you comments don't exist!
By dlist
Kace, I could give a f'uck if you read my posts, you are an overrated player and Rushing will Fail

*skip over that if you can*

I merely wanted to state my opinion on the matter but clearly the TP players are close-minded and subjective to anything new.

Kace, I don't want respect from you or anyone else on this forum. You are clearly upset and being an over-protective mommy of your Spike and Lee

Don't know if I should feel sorry for you or glad that you care so much about this forum thread.

I can't help it if Eura types immediately after me, big deal. How about a friendly suggestion of getting back to the original topic of mine- which is that Lee shouldn't make comments on nominees. Done.
By Toretto
dlist wrote:Kace, I could give a f'uck if you read my posts, you are an overrated player and Rushing will Fail

*skip over that if you can*

I merely wanted to state my opinion on the matter but clearly the TP players are close-minded and subjective to anything new.

Kace, I don't want respect from you or anyone else on this forum. You are clearly upset and being an over-protective mommy of your Spike and Lee

Don't know if I should feel sorry for you or glad that you care so much about this forum thread.

I can't help it if Eura types immediately after me, big deal. How about a friendly suggestion of getting back to the original topic of mine- which is that Lee shouldn't make comments on nominees. Done.
talking about overrated? hiding? aliased? Im out in the open for people to criticize me, im not affraid, im real, unlike you! Oh wait, maybe your one of those who were in the negative catorgories, oh i get it now, your butt hurt!!! And after some thought, YOUR SEPHIROTH!!!! The only person I know who uses the same insults on me all the time! Rushing and how im overrated! NO ONE else mentions those things. so, now its out, hi seph.
By dlist
Have some wine and mellow the hell out

you are so scared over an alias, and getting riled up over nothing

Aw calling me unreal and that I don't exist :(
My skin is allergic to tears, so I will do my best not to cry
By Toretto
dlist wrote:Have some wine and mellow the hell out

you are so scared over an alias, and getting riled up over nothing

Aw calling me unreal and that I don't exist :(
My skin is allergic to tears, so I will do my best not to cry
therefore you admit to being seph? ._.

btw last reply. gl and hf :)
The Future of EG

Hey Guys, Per that other thread, I said that th[…]

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!