SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By moss
Lee wrote:
primetime* wrote:
EEL wrote:Rofl hes getting pwned by his squadie
nah, ODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! (OMG HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE SHORTENS HIS NAME)

....got kicked.

BREAK THE BONDS THAT STOP YOU MOVING ON!!!!!!!!!.... YEAH!
lol neither of u got kicked, pt did treat moss the same way (no idea why) while they were both in squad aswell, but noone seems to care really as pt plays like once per year lol
lol shame i had him permed :( woulda been good for a laugh
By Drahcir
Airduster wrote:HAHAHA are you serious? You guys still Pop-lock dancing? look at all the rookies talking shit as soon as i retire.

haha lee you sound real bitter, i thought i was the one who's suppose to be bitter? Oh no but i "retired in shame" hahahaah

i'm a mother fucking machine bitch. I don't feel any emotions, i just kill haters.

Run your lil jealous propaganda game all you want.

As far as i'm concerned it's a fucking joke to have you as a "top squadleader" or in "Top10 e.g freq" or for somebody to even compare you to a player like Alca. Your the most overrated piece of shit to have ever played this game. Keep hiding behind other players to mask your weaknesses.

Lol and you talk shit about me and say i got no skills? I'm 99.9% sure i can lock you down in every aspect of this game. You know how i know? cause they never matched you up against me in the finals.

Lee> But you chocked in the EGFL Finals, no need for me to match up against you/
Aird> if you wanna brag about yawn and antag beating me on a double team 2 vs 1, go right ahead. Brag all you want hahaah.

You should spend more time practicing at getting some skills in this game than writing long propaganda/hate responses about me or mutiny squad for the last 8 years, who knows how good you could of gotten.

Again congrats on your EGFL finals win, i see half your fake squad left and i see you recruited Spike, and Supa-Fly... oop more people to hide behind. GOOD JOB! *claps*

and if your around 24 years of age and don't have atleast 2 mil (not estonain currency) in the bank and are still playing this game, then your a effing loser. So lee you can keep saying my name these forums all you want, keep talking down on my squad all you want, that still won't change your financial situation.

To conclude i got a msg to Lee and other haters, i just wanted to Thank you. See when you gain a high level of skill in anything, it's hard to find people to hate you, to motivate you. But with this shit that you pulled here, AS a vet in this game, i couldn't have even asked for a better gift. Man if i ever do come back..... ooof, somebody's getting blasted so hard.... Thanks the for free motivation. Please hate on me anytime.
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By primetime*
moss wrote:
Lee wrote:
primetime* wrote:
EEL wrote:Rofl hes getting pwned by his squadie
nah, ODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! (OMG HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE SHORTENS HIS NAME)

....got kicked.

BREAK THE BONDS THAT STOP YOU MOVING ON!!!!!!!!!.... YEAH!
lol neither of u got kicked, pt did treat moss the same way (no idea why) while they were both in squad aswell, but noone seems to care really as pt plays like once per year lol
lol shame i had him permed :( woulda been good for a laugh
HAH YOU WON! You had me permed so you won!!!!!!!!
...now go back to lynching more blacks to celebrate!
By Roookster
If i will be around enough to say that i actually play this game this year, i will be going for the beloved title Best Racer
i challenge you, ap!
By Grid
Roookster wrote:If i will be around enough to say that i actually play this game this year, i will be going for the beloved title Best Racer
i challenge you, ap!
you won the "82" of the year award.
By Toretto
Make this an announcement so its up with the others.
Scheduled pickups?

what happened to scheduling some pickups?

We can organize a fund, pull together a few grand […]

Rip e.g

Squadmatch anyone ?

420 is ready for anyone, even a pick up team.

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!