Roster Discussion

Extreme Games Flagging Draft League 2012

Moderators: Lee, s_fcdb, Res Dog

odb.
Level 3

Roster Discussion

Post by odb. » June 16th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Please don't lock any more of my topics you faggot. A thread is a place for discussion, I want to know the other GM's thoughts on this.

To QS - Yes i know he is coordiniator.
TO Eel - I'm not trading Nao and he is showing for playoffs

If you are confused refer to the other two locked topics. Lee is afraid that Melon Mashers are going to drop King & Knitex and an assortment of other players since their season isn't looking promising. I disagree with this. They have 4 matches left, and after this sunday they will still have 3 matches. They still have a whole half of a season to play, opening up rosters for 1 more week can only be beneficial.

Demokillerz
Level 4

Re: Roster Discussion

Post by Demokillerz » June 16th, 2012, 8:17 pm

to be quite honest i wouldnt even consider doing them the favor....they certainly didnt do me any favors by not showing to every other game this league (not 1 game have either one of them shown together *yet*)....the only players I would have even considered letting go of in order to do what youre suggesting are zig and unko....cuz theyve both shown to a majority of all games this season (each missed 1 i think).

I too was kinda surprised this was the deadline for roster lock but oh well, thats life....we all had pleanty of notice of when roster lock was and theres no *good* reason to open it back up so that theres potential to stack a squad up just for playoffs. Dunno if you really honestly thought that this was a possibility (unlocking rosters) but it would be kinda silly....

my 2 cents.
Lee wrote: As of now Silence has dissolved, take care all and best luck to wherever u go!
gg demokillerz, u won!

odb.
Level 3

Post by odb. » June 16th, 2012, 8:33 pm

I thought it was a possibility. Not to far fetched of an idea.

Trance
Level 3

Post by Trance » June 16th, 2012, 8:50 pm

Whats this bs! let us trade, im fine with no more dropping.

EEL
Level 8

Post by EEL » June 16th, 2012, 10:23 pm

this one time at bandcamp
Grid

MCI
Level 4

Post by MCI » June 16th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Fuck demo and re opening roster lock I offered h a good deal for pounder and he blew it

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » June 17th, 2012, 6:02 am

odb. wrote:Please don't lock any more of my topics you faggot. A thread is a place for discussion, I want to know the other GM's thoughts on this.

To QS - Yes i know he is coordiniator.
TO Eel - I'm not trading Nao and he is showing for playoffs

If you are confused refer to the other two locked topics. Lee is afraid that Melon Mashers are going to drop King & Knitex and an assortment of other players since their season isn't looking promising. I disagree with this. They have 4 matches left, and after this sunday they will still have 3 matches. They still have a whole half of a season to play, opening up rosters for 1 more week can only be beneficial.
your threads were not a place for discussion, they were petitions, i replied and as it was final, i closed them.
If you want to discuss it like in this topic, go ahead, its not gonna change anything.
Roster lock has always been final, seriously, you had 4 weeks to trade whoever u wanted to your team and midseason roster lock has always been there. That time is long enough for you to realize who u want on your team and who u want to be traded, rules are same for everyone and i dont see any good reason to change it.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Optimal
Level 8

Post by Optimal » June 17th, 2012, 6:47 am

i dont understand why u guys havent kept egdl as it has always been. this egfdl has been nothing but iconsistancy and chaos. EGDL was always run pretty smoothly. maybe its because we had better people running it then we have now, but still, the concept itself was always a key factor in its succes. Now its just like a day to day thing.
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

PAT
Level 7

Post by PAT » June 17th, 2012, 12:29 pm

Lee has hosted EGDL more leagues anyone else besides eura right? It's just Res fucked up. I think it's being run exceptionally well now that Res is out.
Ominous> i might spec help
Ominous> haven't decided yet
Ominous> i may have more g matters to attend to
BOMBED> you'll prolly fuck that up
BOMBED> just go afk or something
1:eel> ray j's dick was fucking eneourmous
1:qs> man i havent had female interaction in about a year

Lee
Level 10

Post by Lee » June 17th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Optimal wrote:i dont understand why u guys havent kept egdl as it has always been. this egfdl has been nothing but iconsistancy and chaos. EGDL was always run pretty smoothly. maybe its because we had better people running it then we have now, but still, the concept itself was always a key factor in its succes. Now its just like a day to day thing.
once again, i gave free hands to res to choose whatever rules he wanted, i dont have time to solo host anything anymore, i have no clue if person will be good enough to host or not, obviously its not as easy task as many think, all we have witnessed is different ppl fcking it up.
But i disagree with inconsistency, its just many factors which have ruined the experience for a while, overall this league has been still fun and i hope it continues more.
BOMBED> i dropped out cuz school is gay as fck
BOMBED> education overrated
Sephiroth> wish i could get half naked with my sister n post pics
Sephiroth> it is the truth

Julia
Level 6

Post by Julia » June 19th, 2012, 12:52 pm

res is doing a great job 8)

Return to “EGFDL 2012”