EG Reunion Day - October 1, 2017

Find the most recent news and updates for the Extreme Games zone here!
RaeRae
EG Staff

EG Reunion Day - October 1, 2017

Post by RaeRae » August 25th, 2017, 2:31 pm

We've officially set a day for a "Homecoming" reunion and we're extending out an invite for all EGers. This day will fall on Sunday, October 1st pretty much last a good portion of the day. It'll be a week after EGDLx ends if both semis and finals go to three games. This day however is set in stone, even if league ends early. New league will start a week after, or October 8th.

Combo was the first to bring up this initiative in his Vet's day thread and us two have been talking to get things moving. We both figure it'll consist of a day full of events, such as pickups, baseduels, duels, and random one off events such as ETE, siege, dodgeball, follow, LOTD, races and more.

When we figure out which events are being hosted there will be a schedule in place so that players young and old can come in when they choose. For example:

12pm - BDL
12:45 - Dodgeball
1pm - Pickup
3pm - Race
3:30 - LOTD
etc, etc etc.

If anyone would like to help with this day, please contact Combo or myself. More information will be available in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks!
RaeRae*

Optimal
Level 8

Re: EG Reunion Day - October 1, 2017

Post by Optimal » August 25th, 2017, 7:11 pm

nice to see some background effort going on. proud of you rae and a lil bit proud of you to EZone
Viper Squadron Image

Smoking Blue

Baptism
EG Staff

Post by Baptism » August 26th, 2017, 4:20 pm

Rae,

I'll need help getting my computer to load Continuum. After some type of update, it no longer loads :(
oh snap.

RaeRae
EG Staff

Post by RaeRae » August 28th, 2017, 10:56 am

Baptism wrote:
August 26th, 2017, 4:20 pm
Rae,

I'll need help getting my computer to load Continuum. After some type of update, it no longer loads :(
Shit dude. I'll try to help as best I can but I'm pretty sure I have no idea. Have you tried running it as an admin?
RaeRae*

Return to “News”