SSCU Extreme Games

Part of the Subspace Continuum network.

By jaXen
#527130
Really cool lists I made. This is the list of the most league titles including EGFL, EGBDL, EGL and EGDL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

http://imgur.com/mHvtBdO

http://imgur.com/bZRSrPo

Edit: I updated the google sheet but not the images yet. You can look at the separate sheets labeled Most Total Titles, EGFL Rosters, Most EGFL Titles, etc. at the bottom of the first link.
Last edited by jaXen on June 5th, 2017, 11:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
By poemZX_
#527132
Theres no way in hell ursa has only 3 league titles.
User avatar
By Lee
#527136
im pretty sure i have won some baseduel league as well, maybe even 2.
Ninja rangers 4 win!
By gaZ
#527142
I know I won back to back EGDL titles in 6&7, which was the other?
By jaXen
#527153
poemZX_ wrote:Theres no way in hell ursa has only 3 league titles.
I thought the same thing I was like wtf? I think he's been in a lot of finals and falling short though even though he's always been one of the top players.
By jaXen
#527154
gaZ wrote:I know I won back to back EGDL titles in 6&7, which was the other?
Maybe an extra EGDL you forgot about? Were you not in chew crew?
By jaXen
#527156
Lee wrote:im pretty sure i have won some baseduel league as well, maybe even 2.
Ninja rangers 4 win!
Yeah you're right I remember seeing it but I guess I just forgot to add it on there. Updated though.
#527254
Omega Red wrote:Lol egft, might as well put egxc then too
wasnt that a real league?
so why shouldnt it be there
#527260
Omega Red wrote:Lol egft, might as well put egxc then too
lolol doesnt look like that league finished according to prediction threads :P
By jaXen
#527301
stewie wrote:there's no way I have 8. I started playing around the time of the last real EGFL (think blood/exalt/trespass). When was this??

I suppose I am just an extremely lucky benchwarmer
You should play the lottery. You've won like every EGBDL and EGDL in the past 3 years.
By jaXen
#527317
BOMBEDTASTIC wrote:Yo just wanted to add ive won 4 egbdls not 3. Blood, grid, abusement park, xclearibur... xclearibur isn't on f1 for some reason. Was pretty much a blood squad with ap, king, nun, chin, me, riddler
Thanks for the info I'll update it.
#527318
BOMBEDTASTIC wrote:Yo just wanted to add ive won 4 egbdls not 3. Blood, grid, abusement park, xclearibur... xclearibur isn't on f1 for some reason. Was pretty much a blood squad with ap, king, nun, chin, me, riddler
yo fck off, just when i thought i was catching up.
#529281
I updated the google sheet but not the images yet. You can look at the separate sheets labeled Most Total Titles, EGFL Rosters, Most EGFL Titles, etc. at the bottom of the first link.
#530530
dreownsu wrote:
February 12th, 2017, 11:14 am
Omega Red wrote:Lol egft, might as well put egxc then too
lolol doesnt look like that league finished according to prediction threads :P
Hahah, it ended bud. Finals were Grid versus Structure (Grid jrs) and Structure won
The Future of EG

EG all the way! I really hope it works out well.

TWDT Season 18

I'll sign up if you cap

Hi

Why not just host a ete/duel league!

Ways to attract Vets back???

Need them more then ever now!!

Play Extreme Games on Subspace Continuum Today!